bully

corrado sunroof wireing

today i tried to fit my sunroof motor only to find the previous owner had cut this wire. :(

does anyone have any idea where i can get the plug? wire loom from?

photo22_zps987301bd.jpg

photo12_zps082e796d.jpg

My local scrap yard have a B4 passat in next time i go down (possibly sunday) I'll see if the loom is still intact and cut you the plug off if thats

thanks bro.. will that be all i need? is there also another plub that goes into the switch? if you can grab both id be most greatful.

I may have one, what are the colours of the wires remaining and what length would you need? I cant look until wednesday

basically im colour blind.. but they look black and red... but there should be a part that connects from the window wontor, to the switch and the part that also connects to the interior light.

ive attached apic at the begining to show what i have.. which is just a wire connecting to the interior light, and the rest has been cut off..

Hi bully sorry for late reply been down this morning but the passat has gone. They said they might be having a mk3 golf gti in soon so I'll have a look at that for you if you like

Mate sorry for late reply I've been working odd shifts. I've finally had chance get down the scrap yard and got you the loom you require if you still need it?

20140113_125957_zps9b6b80e9.jpg

Got one fitted it only to realise the mech is broken...

Looking for a mech now or I'm just gonna seal it all up