Sign in to follow this  
seanoVR

Corrado spotting - April 2004

J reg red 16v (maybe G60), gave me a flash on oxford rd by Manchester Uni, just managed a wa\ve back!! :D

M***EGE, aqua or mystic blue vr leaving the kilbowie roundabout at about 12.00 today heading towards the erskine bridge.

dark blue 16v, 11 JTN. [with a tow bar!!]

being driven so slow its unreal... entering into Nottingham last night. I had to overtake you mate, cos you were driving so slow on that windy road that just begs to be driven at a little speed. You pulled over as tho to let me go past, then flashed like you were pi$$ed off. Ah well!

dark blue 16v, 11 JTN. [with a tow bar!!]

being driven so slow its unreal... entering into Nottingham last night. I had to overtake you mate, cos you were driving so slow on that windy road that just begs to be driven at a little speed. You pulled over as tho to let me go past, then flashed like you were pi$$ed off. Ah well!

And he hadn't even noticed his Caravan was missing :roll: :-P

Totally standard Red 16v/G60 on Councillor lane, Cheadle, about 1.30 friday afternoon..

I flashed but the driver didn't notice, he looked happy driving it tho!

I saw Loads last week!

a blue J plate 16v with a bird driving it in york.

about 4 parked up at donnington yesterday

Ken Lark's silver cup racer of course too.

and a red M199 plate VR6 followed me up the M1yesterday afternoon and gave the thumbs up when he passed.

also saw another VR coming the other way.

Spotted a N reg VR6 on my way home from Edinburgh this morning. Was blue with a dude wearing a flat cap driving it. I got a pic of it on my phone as we overtook it (girlfriend was driving the punto) but it's poor. Also spotted a black Lambo countach this morning too. Made a lovely noise when it dorve past 8)

did u see the lambo in edinburgh? I saw a countach and a mercialago (or whatever it is) in the same week on the same stretch of road, between BAE Systems and Macdoanlds!

I had never really heard that breed of car before - Incredible sound

Yeah, was heading back from Karen's mum's flat and was behind us on the dual carriage way leading up to the Barnton hotel. Came the same way to hit the motorway and he cruised past as we went down the slip road. It was sooooo nice. First time I'd seen one in the flesh too :-P 8)

Who has the green corrado (not sure engine) in Aberdeen? (not you Roddy ;) )

Passed a guy as I was turning into Great Western Road the other day and he gave me a wave - I assumed it was fellow C owner being friendly - not someone I have met at a meet was it?? :)

Very nice looking metallic burgandy VR6 in brighton on tuesday morning - lowered on 17's (multi-spoke BBS types) reg plate was A11VRG 8) I wasn't in my C so you wouldn't have noticed me....

P reg Storm at Stealth today... about as new as you'll get but very tatty condition and alot of problems!

how many were registered P plates? anyone know?

P reg Storm at Stealth today... about as new as you'll get but very tatty condition and alot of problems!

how many were registered P plates? anyone know?

Very few I'd imagine as the Storm came out in April/May 1995 on an M plate so the P plate is August 1996 at the earliest. Over the last few years I've noticed only two P plate blue Storms and also a couple of VR6s on Autotrader. I don't think I could have held out for that long though, if I'd have been buying one from new! :)

Around 5 I reckon... I think I've seen 5 now but could be the same ones... The one at Stealth was Mystic Blue, I have seen a green one and an Aqua one I think...

Why tatty? Why problems? poor car i'll look after it :lol: :lol:

meet another white corrado on the m25 last night 10/4/04 about 1:30 in the morning i was coming back from southend. it looked spot on. and i got 140mph out of mine :mrgreen:

Spotted a blue VR as I was driving down the Malvern Hills N ** RDU I think, my mate said you waved but I didn't notice cos I was too busy looking at your lovely motor! :oops: :) Sorry whoever you were, I assume you had just been to the show though 8) :wink:

Dark red metallic L reg 16v (not sure if it was sherry pearl) at around 6.30 pm yesterday on the A6 in Stockport - flashed and waved. Then about 10 minutes later a nugget yellow on the M60 heading towards Stockport.

dark blue, VR6 (i think) on the bath road near the dumb bell yesterday - both gave each other a wave.

Followed/overtook/followed a blue VR on the A14 yesterday evening, flashed and gave thumbs up. Puts a smile on ya face.