Sign in to follow this  
seanoVR

Corrado spotting - April 2004

Spotted a Red C this afternoon at about 5ish heading from Weybridge to the A3. I was a few cars behind, then got stopped at some lights before the A3 and lost sight...

Couldn't see what model it was, but it was red, lowered with a tasty looking set of alloys. Looked sweet 8)

May have been chris CORRADO??

I spotted a G60 or 16V Black corrado in the industrial est next to eurocentral. The reg was JUI 35** had a set of 16s on it. I stuck a wee note on your windscreen advertising the forum-make yourself known.

Cheers Fraser

Hi Fraser............that would have been mine then!.......and I drove the car all the way home before I even noticed your note on the windscreen (blonde hair moment) lol!!

I actually found this site around a year ago but for some reason forgot all about it. Glad you reminded me about it though as I am looking for some car bits and there is good chance of finding them here, so thanks for that,

Julie :wink:

I spotted a G60 or 16V Black corrado in the industrial est next to eurocentral. The reg was JUI 35** had a set of 16s on it. I stuck a wee note on your windscreen advertising the forum-make yourself known.

Cheers Fraser

Hi Fraser............that would have been mine then!.......and I drove the car all the way home before I even noticed your note on the windscreen (blonde hair moment) lol!!

I actually found this site around a year ago but for some reason forgot all about it. Glad you reminded me about it though as I am looking for some car bits and there is good chance of finding them here, so thanks for that,

Julie :wink:

you do know that all new members need to post a pic before we can help you dont you !! :wink: :wink:

Dark K-plate 16V Corrado in Park Barn today around 19.10... I was behind you in the mk2 Gti

Dark ****NDL on Woodbridge road in Guildford around 19:35.........

2 in one drive, and I wasn't even in my C!! :(

I am pleased to announce that my mum spotted a Corrado today (an achievement in itself)...

It was a Green VR6 with a female, yes female, driver...

at Sainsburys petrol station, Warren Heath, Ipswich.

I asked her the reg and she didn't know but said it looked 'brand new'... Bless her :)

I saw two Corrado VR6's parked up in Manchester just off Oxford road this evening opposite Bar 38 ? - anyone from here? - seen you a few times before...

dan_r_901, yeah mate that WAS MEEEE!!!! LOL yeah i slowed up at the round about near byfleet... wanted you to catch up but a fecking lorry got pissed off and then at the set of traffic lights near 7 hills road i thourght feck it i don't wanna run a red so i floored it... well spotted.... m8

I saw two Corrado VR6's parked up in Manchester just off Oxford road this evening opposite Bar 38 ? - anyone from here? - seen you a few times before...

Mate, at long, long last, i think i have been spotted!! It was actually on Peter Street ( a continuation of oxford Rd). Mine was the Classic Green VR6. Had a little goosey at the dark 2.0 as i parked there!!!

Sean

Did anyone stick a Corrado Club membership form on my Grey 16V's windscreen a couple of weeks ago in brum?

Or has anyone got a black G60 in brum and raced me in my Grey 16V in birmingham on Saturday 17/04/04?

Mate, at long, long last, i think i have been spotted!! It was actually on Peter Street ( a continuation of oxford Rd). Mine was the Classic Green VR6. Had a little goosey at the dark 2.0 as i parked there!!!

Sean

Yeah thats the one - I always call it oxford road :)

I am always seeing your Classic Green VR6 parked there :) - had a few peaks when have been out on town :lol: - lovely motor!

[

I am always seeing your Classic Green VR6 parked there :) - had a few peaks when have been out on town :lol: - lovely motor!

Yeah i work up at Pizza Express near 'M2' a couple of nights a week. Haven't had the pleasure of seeing your motor yet mate? Although, maybe i have. Is it an M reg??

Ah right - thats next to the nightclub?

Mine is a K plate.... Aqua Blue.

It is mate. I'll keep my eyes peeled for your car about the town!! Looks good in your avatar! 8)

Spotted 2 blue Corrados in Congleton this weekend.

N plate Blue Storm on split-rims which I couldn't identify, with an attractive blonde lady driving it seen on both Saturday and Sunday, and a J plate dark blue (probably Aqua) coming out of Tescos at about 4pm Sunday... Anyone here? Sods law that I get my Corrado back on the road, and another 2 blue ones appear the following weekend while I'm still using my tatty golf... :roll: :lol:

Spotted:

j-reg, slightly tatty left handed G60 in met. blue.. IN MY STREET! Behind my VR6!!

Last place I expected to see another C..

Not a Corrado I know but the MK2 Golf GTI I had a bit of a tussle with on the ringroad this evening.. was a nice blue colour, lowered on standard BBS rims and was possibly turbo charged as when you came past me at one point there were some flames going on from the exhaust! Do you know this guy at all Valver or Renegade being as you are Club GTI guys?

Oh.. did see a Corrado the other day. Only had a split second glance of it at the tyre & exhaust place down near the Butts Technical College and just opposite Modelcraft.. could see it was green and had some In.Pro or FK lights on it instead of normal ones.

Anyone?

2 today - gorgeous M plate VR6, gave me a wave as I trademark cheesy grinned and thumbed up - that was on heatherside, camberley near the golf course. Other one was a J plate valver, in Frimley just by the hospital. Don't think you saw, but your bird laughed her a$$ off.... :roll:

[

Yeah i work up at Pizza Express near 'M2' a couple of nights a week. Haven't had the pleasure of seeing your motor yet mate? Although, maybe i have. Is it an M reg??

Wow I remember seeing that one parked there about 18months ago, on friday/saturday nights, walking up to Bar 38, I'd be going on about it to my girlfriend and telling her that it was going to be my next car (I had a mk2 Golf GTi at the time)

In fact I'd say that was the 'C' that made me want to own one ! :D 8)

the purple vr6 that had the porsche rims and custom leather at the summer night meet at york on the sunday 25th of this month (april), was nice :D