P3rks

Corrado VR6 ABS System

I've upgraded my ABS system so my old one is up for grabs, it's complete minus the rear ABS sensors and the dash light.

100% working upon removal. The front sensors are brand new, unused, genuine VW sensors. The servo's are: one un touched, one stripped ready for paint but has surface rust from storage that'll need a light sand. The loom is un-tampered and un-cut.

IMG_5923-1.jpg

IMG_5924-1.jpg

IMG_5925-1.jpg

Full, un-cut ABS loom: £25

ABS ECU: SOLD

2x brand new genuine sensors: SOLD

ABS pump: SOLD

Master cylinder and bottle: SOLD

Servo's: £10 each

ABS pedal position sensor: £20

All plus postage. Located in Sheffield.

Edited by P3rks

hi, could i take the ABS pump please - is this part number 1H2 614 217A?

You can have it.

I've just checked the part number and it's actually 358 614 217, genuine VW/ATE part.

VW updated their part numbers to start with 1HO for the VR6 at somepoint. Your part number supersedes mine but in all intents and purposes it's the same part. Mines from a Dec 1993 car, I presume yours will be a later car or your ABS pump has been renewed at somepoint? I know all VR6 got the same Teves 4 ABS system; so it'll work.

ill take master cyclinder please

No problem brother from another mother. PM'd

You can have it.

I've just checked the part number and it's actually 358 614 217, genuine VW/ATE part.

VW updated their part numbers to start with 1HO for the VR6 at somepoint. Your part number supersedes mine but in all intents and purposes it's the same part. Mines from a Dec 1993 car, I presume yours will be a later car or your ABS pump has been renewed at somepoint? I know all VR6 got the same Teves 4 ABS system; so it'll work.

thanks for checking but will pass on this one. i'm looking for the later pump version which uses the ABS for traction control too

thanks for checking but will pass on this one. i'm looking for the later pump version which uses the ABS for traction control too

No problem; although mine also has the traction control, well EDL - same as all Corrado's. :)

£25 posted for the front abs sensors they are only small after all postage wont be much?

Cheers

Jon

Go on then you cheeky scamp. Cover the paypal or gift it though pretty please. :camp:

I'll PM you the details.

They are both available still. Vwgti was going to have them but he went quiet.

I'll drop you a PM.

Rich

BUMP - Still got a few parts left. Thought the Pedal Position Sensor would have flown out.