Rams

Porsche nappa leather trimmed parts and small bits

2usa8u4e.jpgtuhybapu.jpga7uqavad.jpgtapatalk.com/d/14/01/06/yda7u6e3.jpg[/img]ybepuzu9.jpg

Handbrake handle £50 plus Delivery.

Also available are the handle inserts which are also trimmed in Porsche Nappa Leather. £50

For the pair. Plus delivery.

3y8ahebe.jpgupumy4y3.jpg

New original Corrado Leather gear knob. £40 plus delivery.

ABS wire holder which attaches to rear beam. Can't remember which side it is £5 plus del.

Late Corrado headlight switch £20 plus del - works perfectly.>
judejysa.jpg

epuhesu2.jpgemehe2e2.jpg

More parts added

ARZ Tuning. - chrome door locks with bolts and interior chrome door pulls.

Brand new, never used. Still in original wrapping.

a9a6u3an.jpge2epy5up.jpg

£50 delivered

More parts added

Believe to be obsolete now...

Bought a while ago and never got round to fitting.

Steering column bearing.

Can't remember what I paid for it, original item from TPS/VW.

£50 plus del. sure it was a fair bit more than that though....

Original VW grill bade Chrome £10 delivered.

Door plastic surround by mirror housing with all lugs. Missing the pad sponge that sits behind.

£5 plus del.

Brand new unopened Meyle original crack pipe plastic with O rings. VR6

£20 plus del.

Mystic Blue LC5L sunroof wind deflector colour coded. Also have brand new unopened lugs which become brittle which hold and allow the metal arms to guide/slide through. These can be purchased at additional cost and maybe tricky to get hold of now?

£95 plus delivery. Looks really smart and don't know of anyone else doing this. Subtle mod.

Also bonnet insulating pads to be put on later. gajepu5y.jpgeqa2uzeq.jpgjujejuga.jpga3ezazy4.jpge3ege7a9.jpgy4ema3yr.jpg2evu4aty.jpgsegu4agy.jpgapy7etyq.jpgdehuja4u.jpg

More parts added

Door membrane - VW part and brand new. Never opened.

£15 plus del

Also spare centre armrest. Bought to have trimmed as changeable armrest one in leather the other in Alcantara but no longer required.

£10 plus del. Needs a clean but no holes and still firm/supportive. As you can see ideal for your car if your has a burn it in or something. 6yqe8asa.jpgbepy7eju.jpg7usyme6a.jpgehygymyb.jpg

Standard VR6 cams with sprockets from my 95 Storm.

£40 plus del. sprockets already attached.

VR6 heat shield - top of exhaust mani

£10 plus delivery.

ujamy4ug.jpg

Late ABS dash light

2 tiny lugs broken but still attached. Can be fixed but works fine.

£10 plus del.

2 x rear original brand new car mats. Will vac before sending as storage dust on the at present.yvyvudyb.jpg

£10 plus delivery.

Have a very good condition passenger floor mat £5 can include with above delivery.

Late Dash from my 95 Storm. Ideal if your stupid enough to have it re trimmed at small fortune.....

In all seriousness, dash in great condition. All tags and screw sections all solid. No cracking at all. I've shown pics of underneath.

Needs a wipe but will do that... £45 collection only.

Collection only £45jy3etetu.jpga9u8esev.jpgune4atyn.jpgnarybeje.jpg

The engine and Rotrex charger and all associated parts will be coming on here soon.

The full interior will then follow, wheels, engine etc.

I need to review costings of it all and I'm open to people giving me a call to discuss. Not sure how best to advertise it all. Recaro heated and electric front seats and rear seats as one item? Then the door cards separate and abc pillars and headlining and then all the smaller trimmed bits? The rear bench has also got the back trimmed in Alcantara which you see when you open the boot.

If anyone is interested in everything and has deepish pockets, please let me know.

The front seats alone cost me 360 per hyde, needed 2 as it's Porsche Nappa Leather we used. So that's £720 just in Leather.

To trim base plastics and seat belt clasps in Alcantara, this was an extra £100 labour and he a bit of Alcantara but I had that spare from other works I had done and paid for.

Labour per seat was approx £250 so that's £500 and then there was the purchase of these seats from Germany at a delivered cost as he only wanted to send to Germany came to about £850, maybe nearer to £900 delivered with exchange rate etc.

So that totals just for the front seats £2220.00. We didn't need all of the leather from the second Hyde, so some allowance can be taken off the above but I had other smaller items trimmed from the excess. So if you said these seats owe me just over £2000. Oh and the original wiring loom for the seats from Germany that's plug and play into fuse board. This was about £50 and needed some new wiring ends from VW to solder/connect as found some damaged wires where it goes around the hinges. All repaired, soldered and heat shrinked and working.

Hardly been sat on and bolsters are some of the best my trimmer has seen. Floor less. So will look at offers. Once I've actually removed them and they are sat safely in my house then I will list them for a price and see what happens. To be honest, it's the artery once removed will mean the car will no longer move and be sold in parts. Will be a sad moment for sure.

I really don't think you will find a better set and I'm keeping everything to only this Forum. Naturally if nobody wants them on here will open up the playing field.

Rams

Hi mate. So is that I then? Are you selling up? Your last post I your gallery isn't that explicit so not sure if the Rado will stay. Is the M3 the daily?

Hi mate. So is that I then? Are you selling up? Your last post I your gallery isn't that explicit so not sure if the Rado will stay. Is the M3 the daily?

I think so buddy. Its curtains and good night from me for a while.

Loving the M3, its jeeping me smiling as I've sort of broken up with my last girlfriend. The one that was horrible about my Corrado....

The time has come, from 17 to 32 I've always been Corrado mad and its time for a change.

Obviously I will be back again but think when I'm nearing retirement age and have a garage/workshop.

The bits I've listed so far are just what's in my house.... I know the real test is when I start advertising the main bits but my heart has said let go.

She never let me down and had me at hello!

Hope to still come down here and there to keep my finger in the Corrado scene.

Now hopefully parts of her will live on in someone else's beast.

Ill take the filter and o ring please ramsey

Can you pm me delivery address and name please. [email protected] is my email address for pay pal. Please send as gift or bacs me payment. I can give you those details if you need buddy.

1st class recorded? Is that how you wanted it posted?

Rams

Apart from the interior, are these just spares you have Ramsay? If/when you start stripping the car, can I have first dibs on your splitter, fogs, GB (if you have lsd?), engine mounts (if uprated) and possibly brake hoses if I don't get some in the meantime please. :thumbleft:

Edited by seanl82

These are just bits I have cluttering up my cupboard space. I've got an entire garage full of bits....

I've actually got 288 and also currently being blasted and wet painted some 312's and have all the items and hoses.

That will be a little time yet I would think. Depends how quickly bits are sold and when I've got time to remove it all.

I thought if start with the small bits and get them out of the way then bring the car home and go through a full list etc.

It is a full set, I'm just looking for the other 2. Is it 5 pieces or 6?

Ill take a look

What do u want for them ?

I've got 5 pieces here my friend, my car isn't here to check....

I would be looking for an offer around the £60 and delivery on top.

Here they are

nururyre.jpgy8yza4yt.jpg