tomi

For sale Corrado RECARO, out of 95 VR6 - black cloth

i will uploud them on evening time

there is one thing i didnt list, it is that seats have mising switches, so will need to be repliced with passat b3 or early corrado sunroof switches, it shouldnt be to expensive, and will look good

here u have info about it

http://forums.thecarlounge.com/showthread.php?3916812-WTB-Recaro-power-seat-switches

i will uploud them on evening time

there is one thing i didnt list, it is that seats have mising switches, so will need to be repliced with passat b3 or early corrado sunroof switches, it shouldnt be to expensive, and will look good

here u have info about it

http://forums.thecarlounge.com/showthread.php?3916812-WTB-Recaro-power-seat-switches

I can assure you that it not easy to find the switches you have mentioned and also the fact that they look totally different to the original, unless you have the switch fronts to swap over.

How many are missing?

I can assure you that it not easy to find the switches you have mentioned and also the fact that they look totally different to the original, unless you have the switch fronts to swap over.

How many are missing?

i can guarantee u they are easy to find,

they look bit diferent at front, but they look no that bad, as u trying to say,

not easy to find original corrado switches, passat sunrooof shouldnt be to expensive, and they will do the job, 4 sure

and if someone will dont know how the original switches look like , he ll never see that something is wrong with the passat ones

Edited by tomi

Is that actually a picture of your seats? That pic looks exactly like the pic in harryc's advert a couple of years ago. I bought them from harryc and they are sitting in my car so I recognised the picture. Please see here and scroll down a little:

http://direct.the-corrado.net/showthread.php?t=48324&page=2

EDIT: This post here (second picture down):

http://direct.the-corrado.net/showthread.php?t=48324&page=2&p=657623&viewfull=1#post657623

Edited by Portent

The fact that the thread title says black cloth and the OP says "pics by email" says to me that pic of the grey interior is just an example of what they are like?

The fact that the thread title says black cloth and the OP says "pics by email" says to me that pic of the grey interior is just an example of what they are like?

The pic is of Black Cloth Recaro's, they just look grey in that pic

Yes I'm expecting that to be the reason rather than anything intentionally dodgy but wanted to make people aware the picture isn't of the actual seats in case they would be travelling far.

The pic looks grey but they are much more black in real life. They look great and really are comfy.

Ah right ok I see they do look grey to me. You'd have to be pretty keen to want to travel to pick them up - Tomis in Poland :lol:

yes this is only example picture lads,

to show u what kind of seats

they r,

as u know there is 2 or 3 diferent types, so just wanted to show which one we r talking about

i am bit bussy so couldnt get pics, and ofcourse if someone will be interested, i will send him actual pics by email, and i will uploid them here too,

dont worry, 1st off all u will get pics, then if u will like interior, will finish deal,

Edited by tomi

You can trust Tomi, I bought some seats from him and they arrived lightning fast :)

Ah right ok I see they do look grey to me. You'd have to be pretty keen to want to travel to pick them up - Tomis in Poland :lol:

Yes Jamie, but i think u can confirm i am a honest seller :thumbleft:

You can trust Tomi, I bought some seats from him and they arrived lightning fast :)

it was a plesure to do bussiness with U Nick

Yep without doubt Tomi is a very trustworthy seller and I would have no qualms recommending dealing with him. His stuff turned up quicker than items bought over here and was EXACTLY as described!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]76976[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]76977[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]76978[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]76979[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]76980[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]76981[/ATTACH]

Very nice Tomi Crackin price and I can also vouch for this guy had some bit's off him and no issue's whatsoever I would have been all over these but already got some from BillCor. VGLWS