jezzaG60

2.0 ABF 16vG60 Engine

Right, time has come that this has to go as I have a new engine on the way. Those who don't remember my car may want to look back at my old threads, but in short, this is the block and head I used to make 304bhp with the G60 charger that I also have for sale. Still as far as I know the most powerful 16vG60 engine in the UK.

So what is for sale?

2.0 ABF 16v block

Scat steel rods

Heavily ported And re-built KR cylinder head with ABF cams

Genuine VAG water pump

Vernier cam pulley

Alloy sump

Was rebuilt with new rings, bearings and 2 metal head gaskets to lower compression.

I always planned to re-build the engine with forged pIstons but after getting it up and running and it running so well I never saw the need to do it. This engine combined with the emerald standalone management (also available separately) would easily return 37mpg on a run and made over 300bhp.

£600

whats the location bud

It's in Cornwall but I suspect Jezza will stick it on a pallet for you.

Annoyingly I am moving house next week or I would have had this for future use.

Just to be pedantic is this not an ABF block with rods etc thats for sale as the s/c isnt included from what I can see so its not an ABF 16v G60 thats for sale.

Errrr, yes if you like. Just it was built for and run as a 16vG60 (perfect compression ratio for it). Same as I would describe a 1.8PG Corrado engine as a G60 engine even if I wasn't selling it with a charger.