clumpy1

OZ Vega's New pic's on car Added 22/2/14

It is with regret I am listing my OZ Vega's for sale the only reason I am selling these is due to running Big brake's (Brembo 305mm) they are in very good condition Barrel's are 7" wide lip's fresh from polisher's are 1.5" these have been built at some time though split again the barrel's still have the sealant used from previous build up which would need to be removed prior to a fresh build up.There are only a couple of chip's on the barrel's which could be easily touched up. I also have all the Bolt's/nut's all centre cap's are present. They are 5x112 16" and a truly lovely looking wheel these are light wheel's and also quite hard to come by they look the nut's on a Corrado I'll post some pic's 2moro. Price is £750 firm plus courier. There is a couple of pic's in my member's thread of these just to give people an idea but will post better one's Thank's for looking :D Pic's added[ATTACH=CONFIG]77660[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77661[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77662[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77663[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77664[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77665[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77666[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77667[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77668[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77669[/ATTACH]

Edited by clumpy1

dammm you evil 5 stud why dont these come in 4 stud

very very nice wheel clumpy

Thank's sparks G23 Engineering do 4 to 5 stud adapters :)

They are ET30 mate :thumbleft:

I was hoping they'd be around et40...

Glws mate lovely wheels! Steal too considering how much rs' fetch!

Thank's guy's I am to be honest gutted about selling them but unless I downgrade my front brake's they won't fit and I don't think downgrading the brakes on a R32 powered Corrado is a sensible thing to do ;)

Heres very similar 16in wheels to give people and impression of what they look like on a C. Are the back of the hubs flat and solid as they could be redrilled to 5x100 as the caps will cover the bolt holes up. Then folks could run them straight on the car.

Ok so I think there may be some people who are a bit concerned with the fact these have quite a low ET have had them remeasured today and it turn's out they are ET35 not ET30 as I first thought.Here are a couple of pic's from the previous owner he was using 20mm adapter's on the front and 30mm on the rear. Front http://s57.photobucket.com/user/GU1NNE55/media/2011-11-21090514.jpg.html Rear http://s57.photobucket.com/user/GU1NNE55/media/2011-11-21090459.jpg.html

Ok folk's I have re-opened this thread as the wheel's have been measured properly by someone who know's how to and they are ET50 which if you look at the pic's I posted on the 22 of Feb make's sense with the way they are sitting with 20mm adapter's on the front and 30mm on the rear. 1 thing i will stress though is that they will only fit over standard brakes. I did get them to fit over the Brembo's but it was a 35mm adapter that would bring them out far enough and they were poking a little too much.