Drucey

Black interior roof liner and sunroof.

Hi is anybody breaking a black interior roof liner and the sunroof parts? Must be In black. Thank you :-)

Never came in black. I resprayed mine with fabric paint when I decided I wanted it black.

Thanks for all the help, learning so much off this forum, love it. Looks like it's out with the paint then? Lol. What's the best paint? Thanks x

Mine wasn't painted black,but recovered many moons ago on an old group buy !

I then bought it of a car being broke.If you have a search,you can find what was used to recover them !

Furniture Clinic do a dye. You can brush it, spray it, or soak it on. I've just bought some acoustic carpet to re-cover my parcel shelf due to 6x9 holes :rolleyes:, and I'm probably gonna get some to match it all up nicely with the rest of my interior. (Mine is beige but they have my match already on record). Black will be a standard colour that they stock though. :cool:

http://www.furnitureclinic.co.uk/Fabricolour.php

Was ages ago, but I think it was fabric paint from Frosts, who are a classic car restorers. To be honest though, recovering it is the best option. One issue I had with mine was that it ended up going quite brittle and the black surface was easily damaged.