JAM11E

Crash Victim!

Hi guys,

Was innocently waiting to enter a round about this afternoon when the lad behind me in a fiesta decided to change lanes and not look.

He got hit at 40mph by a VW touran and obviously got pushed into my car.

Safe to say I wasn't happy. Liability has already been accepted by third party and the claim is going through. Some pics...

zupesena.jpg4apemusa.jpgjy9eryde.jpg4avahu5u.jpg

My car has 2 dents on the rear quarter, the rear bumper is cracked and damaged. And the light cluster had Ben smashed.

I praying it won't be written off?

Thats looks pretty lucky, if they insist on new parts it might be a write off but I'm sure a body shop could sort that for £4-500

Very lucky!

The lady on the phone said they will give me a hire care as a "like for like", I nearly fell off my chair laughing

Needs more than that now apparently mate! We let that house now, and the tenant has told us it's trashed so I'm replacing it when I go down there at the end of April. :p

Very lucky!

The lady on the phone said they will give me a hire care as a "like for like", I nearly fell off my chair laughing

Haha, I got told that when my G60 got hit and was given a baby blue Fiat 500!!!

If I get a fiat 500 i will lock it in the garage for the duration!

One of the bosses at work had his AMG run into at six weeks old, they gave him a brand new S class for the duration of the repair (12 weeks) in which time he drove it 9 miles as he said it was a pile of $hite. He repeatedly asked the insurance company to take it back as it was adding a grand a week to the cost of the repair but they insisted he keep it, no wonder premiums are so high.

If I get a fiat 500 i will lock it in the garage for the duration!

:camp: I'd love a Fiat 500 :rolleyes: yeah to do a tax the rich style shoot with it :lol: