Jim

Corrado on Wheeler Dealers will happen!

Aye, confirmed from the horses mouth (Vw) :thumbleft:

EDIT:

corrado_g60_uk_number.png

EDIT: And here are the numbers for all models sold by Vw UK.

corrado_uk_number.png

Edited by Riley

I was considering buying corrado sunderlands Jet when it was for sale . Never seen one come up for sale since .

Well you have got one of those six cylinder things now Clumpy, which is alright I suppose... :smug: lol. A Jet must be pretty damn rare now, tried to get numbers from Vw but they can't confirm sadly :-(

Would love a really early LHD G60 meself. In fact if anybody knows the whereabouts of the Silver one from Top gear, I'd be very interested! Can't find trace of it anywhere! F546DNV.

Well you have got one of those six cylinder things now Clumpy, which is alright I suppose... :smug: lol. A Jet must be pretty damn rare now, tried to get numbers from Vw but they can't confirm sadly :-(

Would love a really early LHD G60 meself. In fact if anybody knows the whereabouts of the Silver one from Top gear, I'd be very interested! Can't find trace of it anywhere! F546DNV.

That is early Neil I didn't actually know you could get them on an F plate thought they all started on a G plate

Was indeed, not the cheapest anymore.. A good 8v is very desirable now though...

Thank's Micheal for bringing a little clarity to a thread which was getting a little clouded :thumbleft: At least you knew what I meant by my comment ;)

Back to the original subject. I met my neighbour today whilst washing the Corrado. Turns out the printing and publishing company he owns has just done some work for the production company that work on Wheeler Dealers. The job involved doing a PR doc for the cars to be featured on the next series. A Corrado was on the list:)

Back to the original subject. I met my neighbour today whilst washing the Corrado. Turns out the printing and publishing company he owns has just done some work for the production company that work on Wheeler Dealers. The job involved doing a PR doc for the cars to be featured on the next series. A Corrado was on the list:)

Excellent glad we have owner's in position's where information like this can be procured good work Bullfinch :thumbleft:

Whatever version it is, Ijust hope they don't 'ruin' it! Some of MBs refurbishsments are excellent, but on other occasions he does have some funny ideas! Think I would rather not have the Corrado featured than Mike turn it into a beach buggy or give it a full length fabric roof with snoop dogs entertainment system installed in the front headrests

CAR S.O.S are looking for deserving cases for their new show so anyone out there with a piece of junk with a good sob story should get in touch with them.

Its a good show and a Corrado on it would be great. Kinda prefer it to Ed China and his miracle working squirts of wd40 that release seized anything and everything. My car always needs the oxy torch on it to free up anything.

Can't wait to see this, I wonder which of the common problems the corrado will have. Hope they have a sunroof problem, and explain the best way about fixing it.