Sign in to follow this  
bighands

Yes/no.......

i had much the same thoughts as dazzyvr6 had over it.........still think about doing it but then think it might literally "spoil" the look of the rear :?

Venom sells 'em too.... I've seen a few cars with 'em fitted, and they look OK as long as they aren't toooooo long.... 8)

I think Rieger do one too, but I could be wrong... :?

doh, ignore the rear view bit feeling bit lazy tonight! just looked at it again, not a prob i should imagine! :oops:

bet it's not difficult to FIT a brake light to one.... ;) :D

nah, not me guv... I'd fit a mod'd lupo one so you can then make sure that it clears.... ;) 8)

yup... like the one either me or Kev have fitted to our C's... 8)

Just use a smaller blade, or make the arm shorter when you mod it.... 8)

ya can fit a third brake light to anything if you try hard enough! ;) :lol:

(I do tend to agree though, it does look a little too small to get one in... :? )

I quite like those spoilers. Reduces the vast expanse of glass at the back to give the rear a sleeker, more streamlined look.

How do they attach to the tailgate? Looks like a lot of black silicon on the yellow example!

I've seen 2 different designs for these... one clips under the rear window's rubber seal to hold it in place (it may even clip onto the glass at the top too, I didn't look too closely :oops: ) The other one is just stuck on using sikaflex... :?

My mate's got one on his car, looks nice, very subtle, a non corrado owner probley wouldent even notice it wasent original. His one's stuck on, which is a pity cause u can see the glue stuff from inside the car.

Doesent hit the wiper though.

It would look ok in the right colour,it reminds me of the ones they used to fit onto mk2 fiestas to jazz them up to keep sales up prior to the mk3 fiesta,

sad thing was though, they didnt usually colour co-ordinate them unless asked for :-(

I think smoked lights or red lights would be better cash spent if your into your mods

Nah, not for me, I think the C's all about clean lines, I agree there quite subtle but why spoil perfection. 8)