Sign in to follow this  
M15 VW

It makes me mad.......

is it just me or does anyone else hate people who buy good corrados just for the engine and then break the rest?

ive heard of two people in as many days who have done this....one to a g60 and one to a vr!!!!! :mad:

what do u think?

nikki

Well you can't argue with the fact that other peoples money & other peoples property is other peoples business!

But I have to agree.. its a real shame to see perfectly good examples of this increasingly rarer car getting broken for parts. But.. at the end of the day it means a semi-plentiful supply of 2nd hand parts for us owners, so thats a good thing.

its a shame...but what about the many of us who want leather seats...or black door cards? or a full G60 conversion or VR6 conversion...or the poor corrado owners who wanna save their corrados from being written off completely.

I think if ti wasn't for these guys, we'd not be able to drive minted corrados ourselves...

We are becoming more unique and i like it...i.e.

when a corrado gets broken for parts...another gets the goodies, which means more COMPLETE show stoppers like furki's or jims.

Its a shame though...theres guys out there that break them, store them in a unit and then sell parts a year or two down the line when all is quiet.

Sanjay. :?

definately a point Sanjay, I mean who in their right mind would raid a perfectly good C just for the engine? Surely it would have to be worth just breaking up rather than preserving?

I agree, the fewer on the road, the better for us and their future residual values :lol:

I hope no one on the forum loses their C, but I won't lose sleep over any that are scrapped by uncaring owners.

OT, but.. is that VR6 badge on your Shrek *real*, Kev, or a figment of your photoshop imagination?!

OT, but.. is that VR6 badge on your Shrek *real*, Kev, or a figment of your photoshop imagination?!

I'm gonna go with photoshop, seeing as though it wasn't there before.

Unless he's stuck one on from somewhere :?