clumpy1

90 mm Splitter

Now I'm sure there is some on here who already know about this listing and may actually have had a bid on it. I wonder how much it will eventually go for it ain't doing bad so far.http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-Genuine-VW-Corrado-Front-90mm-Bumper-Spoiler-VR6-G60-16v-NEW-/301166028070?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item461ee4e526

I saw this but couldn't link it in on my phone. I'm sure they are available cheaper than this from Heritage!

There are some muppet's about I did think I had seen them cheaper on Classic nowt get's by you two Stu/Sean. I'm not bidding on it by the way I'm quite happy with my 70mm spoonfed one.

Funny since posting this the bidding has stopped on this item maybe the bidder's have seen this and the fact they can get it cheaper.Maybe someone on here wonder if there will be any bids retracted :rolleyes:

Bought genuine 90mm splitter today from Heritage for £107 including discount and free postage. They even have them in stock should have it tomorrow. Think i might put it straight on ebay and make 50 quid!

I apologise for earlier comment's regarding Heritage that is a Damn good price for a new 90mm splitter but obviously the keener they keep the price's the more they will sell.

Bought genuine 90mm splitter today from Heritage for £107 including discount and free postage. They even have them in stock should have it tomorrow. Think i might put it straight on ebay and make 50 quid!

I paid more then that 3 years ago from the stealers,and that was with discount !!!

The guy has got a 50mm one listed as well which is at £155 but you can get one from heritage for £89.40 free delivery

The guy has got a 50mm one listed as well which is at £155 but you can get one from heritage for £89.40 free delivery

£182 plus postage!!!!!!! Do some people not know about Heritage/Classic that is a bonker's price unless they think the one's available from heritage are not "Genuine" according to the the ad on there they are "Genuine VW"

My 90mm splitter arrived from heritage next day and i can confirm it is genuine. Haven't had the courage to fit it yet in case i break it again, might just keep it in a display case!