VR6 Lee

Re- leathering my leather seats

Very expensive though! I live in Bradford and I've realised there's quite a few old school type upholstery companies around, so I'm going to approach them and ask for quotes for leathering up a car interior and see how they compare.

MJ Interiors near Bradford. :) They have an excellent reputation.

I just got the worst parts re-upholstered. Both lower and upper drivers sides cost me £150, and as long as the texture is similar, it shouldn't stand out. I also got the furniture clinic kit which cost about £135 iirc. Mine were in a real state originally, but I've been very impressed with the diy kit. Quite time consuming, but very easy to use, and the results are great! Mine will be available to view tomorrow and Sunday for anyone thinking about it, or at Bristol Volksfest on the Saturday in two weeks time. :wink:

I just got the worst parts re-upholstered. Both lower and upper drivers sides cost me £150, and as long as the texture is similar, it shouldn't stand out. I also got the furniture clinic kit which cost about £135 iirc. Mine were in a real state originally, but I've been very impressed with the diy kit. Quite time consuming, but very easy to use, and the results are great! Mine will be available to view tomorrow and Sunday for anyone thinking about it, or at Bristol Volksfest on the Saturday in two weeks time. :wink:

Have you got any before and after pics of your seats as this is the next job on my storm too. Iv got the standard leather cleaner front furniture clinic but I ain't sure how well this is going to work. Not sure if ill need the colorant kit?

Some of your pics may help me decide. Thanks

Have you got any before and after pics of your seats as this is the next job on my storm too. Iv got the standard leather cleaner front furniture clinic but I ain't sure how well this is going to work. Not sure if ill need the colorant kit?

Some of your pics may help me decide. Thanks

It's quite easy mate look in his member's thread :scratch:

It's quite easy mate look in his member's thread :scratch:

Sorry to sound dumb but where do I find that, I really don't my way that well around these forums

Have a look in members gallery, under; seanls uuummmm storm? There are pics in the first post of how it was when I first got the car, then you'll have to trawl through somewhere around half way for when I had the bolsters done, then the last few pages for how it is now after the colourant kit.

Just looked at mj website and 850 seems OK for front and rear seats

850 sounds a little optimistic maybe. I spoke to MJ a couple of months ago, he quoted me 1700 for all seats and door cards. Not taken them in yet so I can't comment on the finish but as soon as I get an idea of when my car's coming out of the paint shop I'll be dropping them off with him, all the work I have seen looks impressive.

10296564_10152184830533477_7380697417226016635_n.jpg10370442_10152184830243477_3580380104594691091_n.jpg10313996_10152184832258477_876164539289066709_n.jpg10259968_10152184831828477_5182322990362451476_n.jpg

heres what i did with mine that i just purchased off a member on here took me a week!! cleaned all the grime off, toothbrush on all the cracks using gliptone cleaner then conditioner....then brought some dye from liquid leather that has most makes and models

http://www.liquidleather.com/auto%20colour%20bank.htm

search corrado

and thats what i achieved with it, not perfect but pretty damn impressed!