peterdinosaur

VW Motorsport VR6 Inlet Manifold - No Longer Available

If it had the vsr plaque then it would be worth top money

And you just know as soon as you've bought one without the plaque another one with it will be for sale the following week, it happened to me 30 mins after agreeing to buy Mr Lobitos RCs I found Comp THs on another site so I ended up buying both.

If it were me I'd snap this up because they will only go up in value, with or without the plaque.

It wouldn't take much to get a piece of alloy machined with that writing in it at a local CNC workshop.

Seems like that is actually quite a good investment opportunity seeing as quite a few VSRs seem to be missing that.

If it were me I'd snap this up because they will only go up in value, with or without the plaque.

It wouldn't take much to get a piece of alloy machined with that writing in it at a local CNC workshop.

Seems like that is actually quite a good investment opportunity seeing as quite a few VSRs seem to be missing that.

Yep totally agree Kev. In fact I'm pretty sure someone on here has the drawings for the plaque because I measured mine for him. Can't think who it was though