Roger Chatfield

Spoiler woes..

Got home tonight and noticed that the spoiler was half up... Strange..

So I try to lower it using the manual button but it only moves about 1 cm then stops, if I push the button again it does the same, moves a little then stops, eventually I managed to get it fully lowered but using several pushes of the button... I then tried raising it and the same problem, only moves a little and then stops.

Anyone have any idea what the problem is?

Rog.

I would have a look at putting some lube on the working parts Rog . If that fails I would say the motor is shot .

Rob

Took the cover off and gave it a squirt of WD, dragged one of the kids away from his 'playboxstation x4000' and got him to operate the up and down button.

It's still doing the same, moving a little and stopping, even if I assist it, however I did notice something, if I keep the button pressed the motor runs then stops with a click, a few seconds later it'll run again a little and then stop and so on until it's fully raised, its the same coming down.

Anyone have any idea's, is it the controller or the motor that could be at fault.

Rog.

When I cleaned mine out, I found it more the cables in the pipes causing it to stick then the actual motor.

I'm surprised yours hasn't blown the 15A fuse, that's what use to blow on mine when it was sticking.

I cleaned mine all out worked fine for a year then started working in stages again. Replaced motor and working fine since