Kevhaywire

Jay renshaw

87jetta

Stormcharged vr6

Rams (super luxury vr)

Tribetype 40

Any of the other original 'super modified' corrados

Edited by fla

Jay Renshaw's car is owned by Vick Nagi (VickN) on E38 who did a fabulous job making it even better. I think he still owns it but hasn't been seen out and about for a while..

I believe A20LEE is still owned by Lee but KipVW will know more about that..

I was chatting with someone fairly recently who said that Lee does indeed still own A20 LEE but think it's basically been locked away in a garage and not touched since it dropped out of the show scene some years ago!

I was chatting with someone fairly recently who said that Lee does indeed still own A20 LEE but think it's basically been locked away in a garage and not touched since it dropped out of the show scene some years ago!

I do believe he is on Edition Jim I think he runs an RS4 if it's the right/same person I'm thinking of.

That sounds about right - pretty sure he's had that for a few years now!

Just wondering the whereabouts of any of these again. Would be nice to see some pics if the owners are on here

A20Lee still belongs to A20LEE

Renshaws is still owned by Vick but still in a whole lot of pieces, saw an update not long ago on instagram of some welding occuring

Seen RAM's car a few times at the shows, think it's been changed hands a few times though

Think Stormcharged's car has been bubble wrapped and put away in the loft so it doesn't lose its value

Last time I saw tribetype's someone had bought it to revert it all back to a VR6 I think

Good to know some are still around. Does seem a shame that Rams' has changed hands so much. It did look superb when he had it.