Erallus

Forza 5 - Corrado included - Xbox one

The Corrado's been in since, I think, Forza 3 :) Really liking the MK1 Scirocco though - think that's new for Forza 5? :)

True enough, Glad its still included.

Yeah, I think the scirocco is a new addition, love the Mk1's : )

I may be nitpicking, but they've not done a great job on the Corrado CAD model IMO. The headlights/grill look too small, and the rear windows and the roof line look wrong.

I guess should just be thankful they included it at all. :D

Does anyone know if it is the 2.9l VR6, or the 2.8, as in the SLC?

I think it's the SLC. And I do have to say, detail wise, I'm sure it's the original model they did for whichever edition of Forza it first showed up in as certain details remain the same.

The Corrado's been in since, I think, Forza 3 :) Really liking the MK1 Scirocco though - think that's new for Forza 5? :)

Your right Jim it has - forza 3 had full tuning/mod options too including switching to 4WD & transplanting the 3.2 from the R32

I believe forza 4 made you start with the VR too but they reduced the tuning options

Been driving a moonlight blue VR6 on Forza Horizons 2 since boxing day, looks pretty much the same as the one I have outside except I won't get sent to prison no matter how much of a bell end I am driving it. Anyone on here fancy a race xbox live gamertag is pennock56