Harrier

Black leather Recaros - SOLD

Black leather Recaros

For Sale are my seats front & rear. They have been re trimmed to a very high standard using Bentley leather.The Recaro logo has been embossed in as per originals unlike many which are stitched in. All looms, relays & switches included. Motors & heating elements working fine.

These have taken me a lot of time, effort & money to get together & they are stunning.

Would help turn a good car into a great car.

Collection only would be preferred but could meet buyer halfway at cost

List Date: 7/4/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Black leather Recaros

--------------------------------------

SOLD

browseformore.png

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

e8628e02-3613-4f11-8eae-4b899638ab242.JPG

490b4ece-1c5e-4954-9d5e-86fadb06bdd42.JPG

2241c31c-0bb6-4513-95b7-ce609426dde82.JPG

2b22ef80-8673-4be7-b64e-d9b73334755b2.JPG

Mobile friendly version: Black leather Recaros

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Edited by Harrier

I was wondering were these had gone to with you selling your car?

Very nice set of seats. If I was in the market for a set, then I would have no hesitation in buying them off you.

Good luck with the sale.

Thanks, I actually feel more sad about selling these than selling the car at the moment!

Very nice seats.

Factoring in the cost outlay of buying recaros, assuming bolsters and wiring to be sound and then a retrim to this standard these are a good price.

Best of luck. Again I hope time wasting united won't be playing.

Total Bargain this must be a bit of a wrench for you Daren if I didn't already have a set I would not hesitate in buying these :thumbleft: Too far Dave that's a small distance to travel to get seat's like these I've seen them in the flesh they are immaculate.

Very good luck with the sale Daren :)

They are more of a matt finish than the original. I found that wiping the remaining leather on the door cards with neat alcohol took the sheen off them.

I don't normally do this on peoples for sale threads but that is absolutely lovely! Would love this in my car but it's a tad over budget for me.

GLWS

They are more of a matt finish than the original. I found that wiping the remaining leather on the door cards with neat alcohol took the sheen off them.

thanks.. I would be interested if they wernt so matt and would match my original black leather door cards.... whats the history of the seat bases.

Darren you sold your c? :(

Glwts of these though.... lovely!

Not sold yet Chris,early days though

Personally I think it's the matte that does it for me - looks fantastic

Not sold yet Chris,early days though

Well it be a shame to see you leave the fold bud and your car is beautiful.

Do the seats include the loom? Is loom easy to fit?

Yes Chris,2 looms & both included with switches & relays.

And yes really not hard to fit.

The seats will be Matt because they are so clean. Those with shiney leather is because it will need a clean. Give your back seats and door cards a good clean with gliptone and they will go Matt and match the seats miles better.

The seats will be Matt because they are so clean. Those with shiney leather is because it will need a clean. Give your back seats and door cards a good clean with gliptone and they will go Matt and match the seats miles better.

really ??? is that true with your new storm.. mines got a few less miles than yours and I've had the car from new and the black leather has never been matt. and it certainly isn't dirty.... or polished because someone has sat in it.

really ??? is that true with your new storm.. mines got a few less miles than yours and I've had the car from new and the black leather has never been matt. and it certainly isn't dirty.... or polished because someone has sat in it.

Sorry for clogging your thread up Daren what Chris is saying may be correct to a point I think the seats are the way they are due to the leather used "Bentley" it's a totally different hide.Any pic's of your's delfinis? your's should be as close to immaculate original's there is anywhere!!

Sorry for clogging your thread up Daren what Chris is saying may be correct to a point I think the seats are the way they are due to the leather used "Bentley" it's a totally different hide.Any pic's of your's delfinis? your's should be as close to immaculate original's there is anywhere!!

nothing recent.... but it hasn't been far since this was done in may2013... still under cover in need of a good thrashing and a clean.

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?t=80990&highlight=delfinis38

would love the seats if they were a direct swap for my fronts

Edited by delfinis38

nothing recent.... but it hasn't been far since this was done in may2013... still under cover in need of a good thrashing and a clean.

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?t=80990&highlight=delfinis38

would love the seats if they were a direct swap for my fronts

They are a direct swap it's the electric/heating part that will need to be addressed. Your current one's won't have electric movement but may have heating? If they have the heating it would just be a case of getting the movement wired in or if they are not heated currently that too and obviously the heating switches for the dash.

Look's lovely by the way :cool: