Chaz!

For sale: Good condition Corrado fogs and indicators

For sale: Good condition Corrado fogs and indicators

These were thrown in with a car I bought recently, a pair of genuine late corrado fogs and a pair of genuine late indicators. The divers side fog light is missing its level adjuster and the plug off the wiring, however if you are replacing a cracked one these bits could be swapped over.

Looking for 50 for the complete fog (passenger side), 35 for the incomplete fog (drivers side) and 20 each for the indicators

Located in chester but can post for at buyers cost

List Date: 7/7/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: For sale: Good condition Corrado fogs and indicators

--------------------------------------

On Sale For: ?50.00

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

bfb98968-46c8-4002-93ec-61b4394fa5732.jpg

f5a167c9-3841-4ae9-8cbd-0edad4d792482.jpg

a0db41dd-969c-46c3-9d0d-01e36f8fc8f52.jpg

0479b290-0251-4d03-90d7-3008652bc5862.jpg

5cd9c05e-5321-4059-892c-104a89af1dab2.jpg

9c316c7f-57af-4cbd-9486-669317a0b6812.jpg

09f2a251-9379-4ae1-87c2-ead92778c5792.jpg

f52fb440-fafd-4d64-a02c-c3b7b09d2aab2.jpg

29d45324-aa60-4c21-8ff2-a30e154c799a2.jpg

c9385fb2-9931-44d4-a623-cc1648c9348a2.jpg

a27aadb9-377f-4e66-9839-7324ba5c4bb52.jpg

Mobile friendly version: For sale: Good condition Corrado fogs and indicators

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Edited by Chaz!

Tut tut, forum rules state it must be on the thread. Not your fault but fair enough. Cheers.

Oh really? Cheers for that, I assumed they were late as they were in a box with the late indicators (no hole in the corner?)

Yeah, no probs. The indicators are late style ones :thumbleft: The late style fogs are in a plastic housing that holds the indicators.

I'll take the indicators if they are definitely late ones?

They are Early just like the Fog's I wish people would either do their homework or get advice before offering bit's for sale to the unsuspecting.

Are they? They don't have screw holes in the corner. Sorry mate its my first corrado and i'm only going off what i had been told. Besides i am getting advice from you right now

Got to admit, I looked at the glass and saw it wasn't broken, and didn't even acknowledge it was missing the surround! Really need to pay more attention sometimes! :bonk:

Ah cheers. That's a shame, mine are cracked all over the shope. Are there obvious things to look for to tell the difference between late and early? I know the early ones are a lot more recessed in the bumper, but doesn't help when they're not in the bumper!

Humble Pie time Really sorry Chaz and oneohtwo after having another look and getting out my spare late indicator's/fog's it seem'swhat you have got is indeed late Item's (the indi's) the fog's are without a doubt early one's

Humble Pie time Really sorry Chaz and oneohtwo after having another look and getting out my spare late indicator's/fog's it seem'swhat you have got is indeed late Item's (the indi's) the fog's are without a doubt early one's

Ah brilliant, back on then! No worries, you're only trying to look out for people!

Ah brilliant, back on then! No worries, you're only trying to look out for people!

I have done it myself mate (bought the wrong one's)

I was thinking it would just be my luck, having been looking out for a pair for ages only for the wrong ones to come up!

Chaz: £40 posted for the pair?

Don't worry about it mate, glad it's all sorted now

Oneohtwo yeah that's fine mate, pm me your address and I can get them packaged and arrange for a courier and send you my PayPal email

Don't worry about it mate, glad it's all sorted now

Oneohtwo yeah that's fine mate, pm me your address and I can get them packaged and arrange for a courier and send you my PayPal email

Sorted good man ;)