VAG-hag

Konig K5000 with Frames for Corrado & Rear Bench In Black Leather - SOLD

Konig K5000 with Frames for Corrado & Rear Bench In Black Leather

Hi all,

For sale are my Konig front seats & OEM rear bench from my late Storm. These are not from an R32 (although a very similar model) but bought direct from Konig along with the fames for VW Corrado and possibly will go straight into other VW marques, I will try to confirm this. I will dig out the receipt for the order which totals > 900 (at discount) for the fronts alone.

All 4 seats are in A1 mint condition.

I get regular compliments on these & they are also supremely comfortable compared with stock Corrado fronts. I did a trip to Germany recently and these were a blessing.

Included:

2x front Konig 5000

2x fames with slide adjustment

2x rear bench seats

2x rear seat backs

1x hump with medical kit recess

Collection only, based in Barnsley S Yorks. PM for further details & photos etc.

Thanks, Chris.

List Date: 7/9/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Konig K5000 with Frames for Corrado & Rear Bench In Black Leather

--------------------------------------

SOLD

browseformore.png

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

968ed000-eacc-4569-be3a-81b9e505549e2.jpg

0ff37684-c781-4c46-9b5b-7de30151356d2.jpg

a6779eef-67e9-4957-81bf-d1a9b09c92442.jpg

Mobile friendly version: Konig K5000 with Frames for Corrado & Rear Bench In Black Leather

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Hi Chris you said i could have these at the show the other day do you remember? :thumbleft:

:drinking::drinking::scrambleup:

Edited by Ray1965

Chris - is the leather a good match between front and rear mate?

Hi Chris you said i could have these at the show the other day do you remember? :thumbleft:

:drinking::drinking::scrambleup:

You can Ray, in exchange for hard currency

Chris - is the leather a good match between front and rear mate?

Hi Jamie,

The std seats are slightly ruffled but the konigs are not, hope this makes sense. Having said that they don't look out of place at all.

You can see what I mean in one of the pics Jamie. Slight difference in how tight the leather is. Colour and texture are a good match though

You can Ray, in exchange for hard currency ��

The seats look great Chris. Holiday time took all my hard currency now.

GLWS matey.

Yeah I see what you're saying. It's more the colour and texture I'm concerned with really. The thing is I'm a bit OCD and if it's not quite right it's the sort of thing that will eat away at me. Precisely the reason why I want my current interior sorted out - it's pretty close but different...

Sorry to be a pedant but they are not the same model of Konig fitted to the R32.

What's the difference Kev? I'm only looking at google pics but they look identical to me...

These are early R32 seats without the lumbar adjustment, but you can clearly see they are nothing like the ones for sale here, or is it just me?!?!

New_Car_09.jpg

Nothing like them's a bit strong Kev :D but I see what you mean now. In fact I would say Chris' are actually nicer than the R32 ones but that's just my opinion.

Sorry to be a pedant but they are not the same model of Konig fitted to the R32.

I stand corrected.

They are the same as the one's I had in mine and mine's an R32 :rolleyes:. Kev is right they are slightly different the main one being they hold you in better than the R32 one's and they are brilliant on long journey's they are sooooo comfortable Jamie you would like them..

GLWS Chris :thumbleft: