vw bobby

Corrado front lights - SOLD

Corrado front lights

Hi All,

I have a set of corrado front lights, They have a reading of 1E on the glass, so i believe these will be G60 head lights and they came of a 1991 car.

The lens are all intact with no cracks or chips, all tabs in place and manual winders both work.

Looking for 25.00 for a quick sale.

I WILL NOT post these, as i do not trust couriers, so this is COLLECTION only from Hounslow, Middlesex, West London and cash on collection.

List Date: 7/14/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Corrado front lights

--------------------------------------

SOLD

browseformore.png

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

cfe47ca3-50ca-46d5-99e9-a5d8a459ab712.jpg

Mobile friendly version: Corrado front lights

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

I would take these if you could post . Rapped in bubble rap , in a cardboard box they will be fine .

Rob

Sorry mate, at this price these are cheap, and just do not have time wrap sorry Collection only

:scratch: all of about 3 minutes to wrap, shove in a box, and write an address on. Myhermes will even pick them up from your address. But if you want to hold onto them for much longer rather than a guaranteed sale, it's your choice............

:scratch: all of about 3 minutes to wrap, shove in a box, and write an address on. Myhermes will even pick them up from your address. But if you want to hold onto them for much longer rather than a guaranteed sale, it's your choice............

Or even get the seller to arrange a courier. All you need to do is pack and print the label - easy ;)