VR6 Gar

Schrick Inlet manifold - No Longer Available

Schrick Inlet manifold

Just removed this afternoon.

Needs a good clean or a paint to look its best.

Control box is not lighting up but these can be replaced for about 55 delivered from here http://www.summitracing.com/int/search?SortBy=DisplayPrice&SortOrder=Ascending&keyword=rpm%20switch

If it is for a dizzy car the solenoid can be wired straight into pin 48 on the ECU instead, It only needs a control box for a coil pack car.

Comes with all pipe work, non working control box, vacuum canister etc.

Fitted with a port matched throttle body and mounts seen in picture.

Also has all the bolts included.

photo IMG_3760_zps30fc6e26.jpg‚H™YHš‹ËÜÛYËœÝ؝XÚÙ]˜ÛÛKÝ\Ù\‹Û[Üœš\ÙØ\™]ÛYYXKÒSQ×ÌÍÍNWÞœÌMMØYÌšœËš[ˆ\™Ù]H—Ø›[šÈ[YÈܘÏHš‹ËÚ[YËœÝ؝XÚÙ]˜ÛÛKØ[[\ËÝŒÎ

ËÛ[Üœš\ÙØ\™]ÒSQ×ÌÍÍNWÞœÌMMØYÌšœÈˆ›Ü™\HŒˆ[HˆÝÈSQ×ÌÍÍNWÞœÌMMØYÌšœÈ‹ÏØO‚‚H™YHš‹ËÜÛYËœÝ؝XÚÙ]˜ÛÛKÝ\Ù\‹Û[Üœš\ÙØ\™]ÛYYXKÒSQ×ÌÍÍŒWÞœÙNLXØM

YšœËš[ˆ\™Ù]H—Ø›[šÈƒÆ–Ör7&3Ò&‡GG¢òö–Örç†÷Fö'V6¶WBæ6öÒöÆ'V×2÷c3ƒröÖ÷'&—6v&WF‚ô”Ôuó3sc÷§6S“6CVBæ§r"&÷&FW#Ò#"ÇCÒ"†÷Fò”Ôuó3sc÷§6S“6CVBæ§r"ðð½„ø((ñ„¡É•˜ô‰¡ÑÑÀ輽͵œ¹Á¡½Ñ½‰Õ*•Ð¹½´½Õ͕Ƚµ½Éɥ͝…É•Ñ*½µ•‘¥„½%5|ÌÜØÉ}éÁÌፄݍ”儹©Áœ¹¡Ñµ°ˆÑ…ɝ•Ðô‰}‰±…¹¬ˆøñ¥µœÍÉŒô‰¡ÑÑÀè¼½¥µœ¹Á¡½Ñ½‰Õ*•Ð¹½´½…±‰ÕµÌ½ØÌàܽµ½Éɥ͝…É•Ñ*½%5|ÌÜØÉ}éÁÌፄݍ”儹©Áœˆ‰½É‘•ÈôˆÀˆ…±ÐôˆÁ¡½Ñ¼%5|ÌÜØÉ}éÁÌፄݍ”儹©Áœˆ¼øð½„

photo IMG_3764_zpse74cb706.jpg

Edited by VR6 Gar

This is now on ebay for £1k with best offer.

As a guide I have already been offered £700 from somebody on here which I turned down.

Just had someone offer me £450 on ebay, lol.:bonk:

And some other pillock asked if there is an obd1 to obd2 converter included, even though it states obd1 clearly in the description, it came off an obd1 car, makes no mention of there being a converter and including only what is pictured. Some of these people must find it pretty hard just getting their socks on in the morning.

Forgot to mention that it has been port matched between the main body and lower part, between the lower part and the final bit that bolts to the head as well as the throttle body and main part.

Edited by VR6 Gar

Surprised by the total lack of interest in this, especially with it including a throttle body and all the bits being port matched. Potential to really liven up your NA Corrado.

£850 takes it.

The price of these really seems to fluctuate. When I bought my VSR Schricks all seemed to be around a grand...

Be patient mate and it will go :)

Mate i would love to buy this from you as it would really make a difference with the pack 'a' head i have .Funds just will not stretch that far atm. £800 ,it must go at that price !.

Hopefully Rob but not in any mad rush to sell it.

Pretty much broken even on the car now with loads left to sell so once this goes I am into healthy profit. Would have been good to sell it before I bugger off to America for 2 weeks in September though.

Can't believe you missed it mate - properly went off in here earlier. You'll never see anything like that again!

To be honest I don't think there will ever be another thread like it. Was completely ridiculous.

I posted in it and I'm still trying to get the image out of my head :crazyeyes:

Hmmm second thoughts....maybe best left not knowing if its imprinted on your brain easypops lol

To be honest I don't think there will ever be another thread like it. Was completely ridiculous.

there seems to be a trend with schrick or VSR sale threads going very wayward!

Dam it what did I miss. :scratch:

This is the down side of being away from the computer between bed time and 2pm thanks to work.