Hm.. I'm honestly not sure it's possible to get such a list any more. I may be able to help you if you need to search for a specific member? What do you need?

Jim, I'm sure it used to be in "Community" as I've used it many times but now it seems to have disappeared?

Ian.

Where is the list of all Forum members these days please

Bill as long as you are logged in if you go to the top of the page click on Forum then scroll to the bottom of the page and there it is. :scratch:

I think he's looking for the complete list of members - every single one.

Oh right like Dragon said on tapatalk.

Yes Jim, its the full list, used to be available at the top of the home page, its no worries, nothing important

The forum puts up....

"Sorry! The administrator has disabled the list of members."

.... if you try and display it.

Tbf, that list must have contained every member since the forum first went live. I think there should be a cut-off after a period of inactivity. Most have obviously moved on from ownership so a period of maybe two years without logging on should result in termination of that membership imo. Just good housekeeping I think.

It's the right idea in principle. But the thing is people do come back sometimes, even after a long absence. Plus if you auto-deleted users after a period of inactivity, all their posts would go too... and obviously there's a lot of gold in the archives. Come February/March next year it'll be two years since Chris Gaskell passed away and we sure as hell don't want his posts getting deleted.

Yes, that's the reason we don't delete users. And they always come back!

The member listing is disabled as it produces hundreds of MySQL calls for every page that is listed and I am trying to keep server load down to keep the site up.

And yes, it contains 25,000 users... Are you really going to browse every one? :-)