Drucey

Early vw rear badge for a (g reg) corrado

Hi people, can anybody hep me out? I need a new vw badge for my car. Have phoned vw and they don't sell it anymore. Is there any other models that will fit or work? (I.e later model) or other vw models "golf" etc.. Might be able to find an old 2nd hand badge, but they all look rundown now. Or is there anywhere where you can get a good one? Thanks for looking people. Hope someone can help :-)

someone will correct me in a min so don't take this as gospel.... the mk3 golf badge fits but it needs modding as it's at a slight different angle.....

the badges for the rado went obsolete years ago ebay may bring a decent second hand one up.....

think I have a collection of 4 new ones now but sorry i'm not selling bought years ago from the dealer.

Thank you everybody :) I would love to get my hands on a mint one or new. Looks like an eBay job then.

Will a mk3 golf work? I can still get a new one of these :-D can modify, if it will fit into the hole? Thank you everybody.

The link works on my phone , there are a few rear badges on sale on eBay . Better off with oem badge for the car .

Will a mk3 golf work? I can still get a new one of these :-D can modify, if it will fit into the hole? Thank you everybody.

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?t=85067&highlight=golf+badge

yan knows what he is talking about !

this looks similar and its mk2

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-GOLF-JETTA-POLO-MK2-CORRADO-REAR-VW-ROUND-BADGE-EMBLEM-357853601-357853601B-/390847105014?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5b004d87f6

can you check dia and part number... thought from memory the corrado one ended in 601b

also new here from heritage.....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MK2-GOLF-Rear-VW-Emblem-badge-Silver-Mk2-Golf-08-83-04-87-/390895214286?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5b032b9ece

praps a better search on here will give you a fuller answer....

Edited by delfinis38

Thanks everybody :) I'll check these links on the laptop, bloody phone just comes up with a white screen :-(

Was just thinking mk3 golf as it could be a new mint one? Proper one would deffo be better tho!!