chazrad

BeIge Corrado interior - everything but the seats and door cards - SOLD

BeIge Corrado interior - everything but the seats and door cards

I have recently swapped all my interior plastics, carpet, headlining and centre tunnel, parcel shelf supports and parcel shelf over to black to contrast with my seats and door cards. So I have a complete beige interior without seats and door cards to sell. Rear parcel shelf supports have decent Alpine speakers attached. Also includes all the beige clips I have.

Headlining is in great condition though has some marks on which will come off with gentle sponging. Pillar trims are clean and mint. Door aperture trims and foot rests in great condition. Carpet is in great condition (no holes) but could use a shampoo to be perfect. Centre tunnel is also in excellent condition. Parcel shelf is unmarked and mint.

Will try and upload some pics as soon as I can. Thanks for looking.

List Date: 8/5/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: BeIge Corrado interior - everything but the seats and door cards

--------------------------------------

SOLD

browseformore.png

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

Mobile friendly version: BeIge Corrado interior - everything but the seats and door cards

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Yes mate, willing to split. I don't think anyone is going to want the whole interior. Those two bits are yours for £30 incl postage. Happy with that?

would you be willing to sell the trim that goes round the sun roof opening? and what condition is the gator round the gearstick?

would you be willing to sell the trim that goes round the sun roof opening? and what condition is the gator round the gearstick?

Hi matey. The sunroof seal is available and in great condition. £10 delivered to UK address. Let me know. Charlie

Would be interested in everything apart from carpet and pillar trims (and if the footrests haven't sold then those too). Shame you're far away though, could have sworn you were more local!

i would like the trim that runs along the door seals, the trim that runs along the top of the windscreen if available please

Chaps. Sorry for not responding to pm's and messages in this thread. Have been on holiday with little access to I-net (refreshing) but will get a list of prices for bits up when I am home on Tuesday. Rgds Charlie

Interested in b pillar trims and all the clips if your splitting. Also parcel shelf if courier could be arranged?

Did you start splitting this or is it still available complete?

I thought you sold your Corrado Baz?

i'm umm.. err.. asking for a friend? :shrug::oops:

Aye ok :rolleyes:

sorry for clogging your thread Chazrad.

If you are splitting and still have it am interested in the carpet, drop me a pm as i dont get on here much,

can arrange collection via courier too via work

Still have it. Sorry for really slow update to this thread. Too much going on here.

Yes Annavr6, I still have the carpet if you are still interested.

For those that have asked, I do not have the seats or door cards as I sold them some time ago.

Baz - I am in the business of splitting this now. Any specific bits you are after?

For info, I have almost all interior plastics available including foot rests, a, b, and c pillar trims. I also have two sets of rear parcel shelf supports with speakers. The parcel shelf is absolutely mint. The only two bits I do not have are the thin plastic strip at the front of the headlining, the sunroof seal (sold) and the plastic strip at the rear of the headlining. Headlining is slightly marked but in great condition.

I have prices in mind for all the bits. Will post up after the CCGB Road Trip which starts today.

If you can post, as per my previous post I'm interested in b pillars, parcel shelf, and a set of supports, and clips etc too. Can you give me a price if your willing to post please mate. Cheers!