graham1971

sunroof fixed-ish new motor needed.

A mate of mine came over this morning and we fitted the sunroof frame from a mk3 Golf, changing out the glass roof for my metal one in the process. Apart from now having an interior roof to pull back if I tilt instead of sliding, I now know that my sunroof motor is also Kaput!

Anyone have a working sunroof motor for a late model VR6 that they're looking to sell?

Hi mate, I have a motor from a mk3 golf that will work fine in the Corrado ,£25 posted.

Daren

Sorry Harrier, I'd ordered one online before I saw your post. Turns out I'm not nearly as clever as I thought I was after I changed the roof over, got in the Corrado this morning and it was a bit like having a second shower! There was a piece of the glass roof which didn't fit back into the cartridge when we swapped out for the metal one, didnt seem that important at the time, I now realise it's the channel tht takes water which gets into the back of the sunroof seal and carries it accross to the rain channels on the side, pretty important bit that! !!!!! Now I'm going to have to get another frame and start again, or maybe get the passat moonroof and put that in so the channel fits in place.