Sign in to follow this  
Storm

Black Mark III pulled round my way.

Now I'm a paranoid sort. So when you live in a very quiet cul de sac, off a road which isn't a main road and a car takes a swing past and slows down out side your house. You get worried. Especially when the car looks a little modded.

So if you've got any ideas I took your registration. If its genuine I'm sorry for my paranoia.

/Snip

So if you've got any ideas I took your registration. If its genuine I'm sorry for my paranoia.

Lmao! That's quality!!

I wonder if they rushed on here to see if they;d been rumbled :lol:

VR6 as I have been posting alot, the village that I live in is small, we dont get people driving into the road and here is the rub - your next to Slough. You will understand the paranoia I hope. :oops:

As both cars have never been on the road, the only way that anyone could no they are here is this forum. Also it was a Mk III, potential connection?

Do the curtains twitch a lot, and do you have a local shop for local people? Does everyone look around when you walk into the local pub?

Sounds like a friendly, inviting place! ;)

I live near Slough, and know exactly what Storm is on about.

I know if people came down my road, stopped and took a good look, i'd probably try to get the reg!

I live near Slough, and know exactly what Storm is on about.

I know if people came down my road, stopped and took a good look, i'd probably try to get the reg!

Thanks Richie, you know what I am on about. For those of you who dont know Slough the only way to find out is to visit. This is not recommended. I lived their for 33 years and know it far too well. For the first 20 it was a nice quiet sleepy town that took an unjust slagging. Things have changed. anyway I've made my point.

They might have been admiring it? I get cars full of baseball cap wearing baffoons slowing down outside my house quite a lot (even with me working on it) but they're just pointing it out to eachother and nodding in appreciation. That's been happening for 18 months and the car is still with me, so.......

Kev here's to living in hope, my issue is where I am. You have to be seriously stoopid to be that lost.

tell us more about Slough - sounds like the lower east side the way you describe it :) :)

They might have been admiring it? I get cars full of baseball cap wearing baffoons slowing down outside my house quite a lot (even with me working on it) but they're just pointing it out to eachother and nodding in appreciation. That's been happening for 18 months and the car is still with me, so.......

Kev, thats because I have advised my friends to leave yours and take the Mk3 down the road as its a far more reliable car :lol:

tell us more about Slough - sounds like the lower east side the way you describe it :) :)

LOL!! Like anywhere, it has it's bad places and good. Unfortunately there are more bad than good. I wouldn't leave me car anywhere near the town centre for too long. I like my wheels where they are :lol:

That would spook me out a bit. I hate people stopping for a look at my car. They might genuinely be admiring it, but you can't help think the worst & suddenly become super protective over it! :x

i know what u guys mean i live in a cul de sac as some of u guys here know and the people i have walking past my house that will even bend down to look into the garage is annoying and this is with the door half open!!!!!!

And when ever i have the car out of the garage working on the drive or on the street people always stop to look and ask me stupid questions about the car.

Do the curtains twitch a lot, and do you have a local shop for local people? Does everyone look around when you walk into the local pub?

Sounds like a friendly, inviting place! ;)

Don't stray off the footpath at night!! :vamp:

Don't stray off the footpath at night!! :vamp:[/quote

AND BEWARE THE MOON :shock: :shock: :shock: