tomi

RED VR6 grill badge - No Longer Available

Excellent that point's more toward's on early car's though I'm sure there would have been some 93 registered car's that had one.It is obviously Early VR6's that had them.

Thats correct James , just looked at my 93 sales brochure and the badges are red , some time in 93 they ran out and swopped to brush chrome .

Thats correct James , just looked at my 93 sales brochure and the badges are red , some time in 93 they ran out and swopped to brush chrome .

Cheer's Rob :thumbleft: I've got a VR6 one a G60 one and of course an R32 one somewhere though I don't like to wear that one as it give's the game away it's much better when it's someone who know's a bit about Corrado's trying to catch you they know it's a G60 colour but you just keep pulling away the look of bemusement is priceless especially when it's a Type R :dance:

I thought i heard once that red badged VR's had a distributor and Silver badged one had a coilpack. Not sure how accurate that is.

That could be right Jim , as they swopped from dizzy to coil during the updating period , they started on new badges . I've never seen a coil pack car with red badges .

verity is 93 and she came with a red badge (sold it for peanuts about 4 years ago lol)

Yeah but you kept the best bit Verity

I buy them and throw them in the bin to help keep prices up.

Melted down a few shrick inlets last week.

Yeah I've been demolishing houses in the South East to keep prices up.