fla

OBD2 wiring diag - fuel pump

I need to reconnect my immobiliser to the fuel pump on the OBD2 loom. Does anyone know where the two wires need to go from the immobiliser?

thanks

itll connect to either one of the 2 outside (thicker) wires. it shouldnt matter which really as all itll do is break the circuit when the immobiliser is active meaning the fuel pump wont run. hope thats some help

Thanks Dan. You wouldn't by any chance have the wire positions on the relevant connector in the fuse panel?

Nearly there with the re-wiring and rerouting of the looms.

So with the immobiliser, you simply cut the wire for the fuel pump in the connector behind the fuse panel and connect the two wires from the immobiliser to each of the (now two) cut wires?

thanks

Just to bump this - is it correct to just cut the fuel pump wire and join the two immobiliser wires to each of the two cut wires?

Not sure what you mean, I didn't do any cutting. Immobiliser wiring diagram attached, it's a grey and white wire

I've gotten rid of the obd2 immobiliser - this is for the scorpion immobiliser fitted to the car. I carelessly didn't take a pic of the obd1 loom to see how it was wired but have since sold it so no reference loom.