Towno14

Hydroglaze!

Right, i am running a detailing service any car is welcome i own a 1.8 16v at the moment but have done a number of cars heres a few pics if u fancy getting your car done phone me on 07521 595794 based in west midlands ( dudley )

Hi pal sorry about the late reply, we do interior & exterior detailing, clay bar, 2 - 3 stage mop and wax (pinnacle souvern) if u have an email i can message u some pics of cars we have done. We charge £40 thats all the above and will need the car for about 6 hours

All of that including 3 stage mop in 6 hours???.......................:scratch:

It was the £40 that got me.

Yes it might be what u spend, lve just a brought a tub of pinnacle for £75 but the thing is we're just car enthusiats tht love spending our spare time detailing them. There is 2 of us hence the time i could have the car a week but at the moment havnt got the time nor space

Sorry mate but I'm struggling to understand your post. We are not having a go just seem's a little far fetched what you are achieving in 6 hour's.

I'm becoming what I despise, and that is being negative about everything. I feel you'll be hard pushed to achieve all that in the time frame, but I do apologise for the negativity. Good luck and I applaud your enthusiasm for detailing. :thumbleft:

6 hours, £40..2 people...£2.22 per hour, less materials..Lord Sugar would say - You're Fired!

Might want to rework the proposition or you'll be losing money!

What id be more scared of and no offence to the op in any way is that your not a proper company , just two mates who like cars

One , your not making any money

But more importantly is leaving a car with two complete stranges and secondly what happens if you **** it up , mark the paint accidentaly scratch the car or cause any other accidental damage you cant cover because you have no insurance

Dont want to put a downer on your ventures but id be a but scared leaving my pride and joy with bill and bob to polish my car down tenfoot just for ****s and giggles

Red has a valid point here . Liability ins is a must . It's not that expensive depending on what you do for living of course . Worth ringing round to get some, you will be covered straight away . I'm a plasterer and pay £130 for a year . Good luck in your venture .