Sign in to follow this  
DEL VR6

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THESE WHEELS ARE?

Does anyone on here know what these wheels are, and if they would fit a Corrado vr6?

They were on this quite nice looking Audi, with an "S" badge on it.

dunno what they are but they look like they'd really suit the C, unfortunatly I think all the newer audis are 5x112 which means they wont fit :(

Does anyone on here know what these wheels are, and if they would fit a Corrado vr6?

Dunno mate, but *I* want a set of these:

*edit - actually I just want this car. Without the decals, of course.

dunno what they are but they look like they'd really suit the C, unfortunatly I think all the newer audis are 5x112 which means they wont fit :(

they looked awesome, especailly when turning. The car was more or less side by side with me this morning all the way to work and for ONCE i had my digital camera with me, AND the battery wasnt flat!

Why can i not see the images that people are posting up?? :cry:

oops i can see them now.

They are Audi RS6 wheels.

PM me if you want a price on the replicas to fit the rado vr6 (inc size 17",18"...........or 19").

The originals are only avail in 5/112 but i can do the reps in 5/100. :wink:

Dunno mate, but *I* want a set of these:

*edit - actually I just want this car. Without the decals, of course.[/quote:f5ded]

they look like tsw evo r's without the centre covers fitted i have a set of 15" 's with new toyo's off my old mr2 they look a bit small on the c though looks like they need to be 17's

They are basically one of the standard types of alloy for the Audi RS6.. I've seen replica sets all over eBay, just like the multispoke ones that they also use on the RS6, but are actually nicknamed the RS4 wheels.

I always thought they'd look good on a Corrado, but obviously us 4x100'ers are totally overlooked in that respect! :(

Hm yes.. I think they rather do suit the Corrado! Borrowed this pic of Nick Micouris's VR6 as a donor car :)