Sign in to follow this  
dinkus

Corrado Spotting Archive May 2004

N reg black 16v around 4pm in Guildford on Friday.. you waved...

Burgendy/blackberry/dark red L plate Corrado on Woodbridge road at the roundabout, Guildford, about 4pm also on Sunday.. I was in the dark red VR following the N reg black 16v

Tornado Red (H/J plate possibly) on sunday afternoon, at the traffic lights near B&Q near Harpurhey?/ Moston, Manchester.

I flashed (or tried to) and you waved, car looked sweet, very shiny!

Red L plate Corrado on the M60 clockwise by Trafford park at 9:20 this morning... 8)

Tried to catch up to wave, but a van kept cutting me up.... :evil: Anyone here?

Saw a G reg red 16V on sackville street by UMIST campus in Manchester, picking up an attractive young lady :) The car had a "GB" badge on the back!!

I spotted a lovley storm, when i was broken down on lewes road leading into brighton town, i had my bonet up and water was pissing out of my car. The number plate was ** Storm who was it??? :D

blue corrado with 17's (16v I think), maidenhead high st about 10pm Saturday night across the road from harringtons & balfour

This morning at about 7.50 I spotted a white corrado driving through Rusper **** FPH.

If it's anyone here, sorry I didn't wave a bit too early in the morning for me to be 100% awake!

Also spotted in the car park (field) at Stana Pod on Sunday for the 'Redline Rumble' was a blue corrado J*** BWP.

N reg mystic blue (love that colour) storm on A6 heading towards Stockport about 5pm this afternoon looked 8)

White 1.8 16v going towards Paisley on the M8 (i think it was a 1.8) at about 6:20 this evening. Was just thinking to myself, "I wonder if I'll see any rado's like last time?" and I did! Any takers?

Burgendy red K plate (VR6?) followed me through Alderly Edge this evening (6:30ish) and turned off to Macclesfield after lots of waving and smiling in my rear view mirror! 8) and then a black J plate was 2 cars infront at that same turning on the A34 which I then sat behind until Congleton... gave me a wave as I turned off to get to my house... 8) (I'll keep up with you a bit better once my chip has been written! ;) :lol: )

Anyone here?

Blue 2.0 on M5 heading south from Bridgwater last Friday - you looked kinda scared :wink:

White Greg 16v driving through barnstaple on Sunday, couple of shorty boards on the rack - on way to classic session :mrgreen:

Gun metal, VR6 probably in little village just south of A30 & Newquay on Monday afternoon - I waved and flashed but yous either arrogant or dozy, don't reply if you see this :x

Blue/ dark green G reg this morning heading west on A30 after Tedburn turning...

... not seen any of above before - getting waaayyyyy too common :cry:

White 1.8 16v going towards Paisley on the M8 (i think it was a 1.8) at about 6:20 this evening. Was just thinking to myself, "I wonder if I'll see any rado's like last time?" and I did! Any takers?

There is a white Rado that lives in Paisley but don't think the owner is on here.... Iv asked about that one before, funny enough I was behind him yesterday as well.

OMG where are all these Corrados coming from in the North west?!?

Again, another 2 on the way home from work tonight... only I was in the driver due to a dead rad in the Corrado... :roll:

Blue J plate heading into Knutsford... thought it was mine for a moment! J***DJB!

Green Storm just outside Upper Peover on the A50, I was in the red golf driver which let you cross the road into the turning to Ollerton... 8)

Nice dark blue C travelling down Belmont Rd towards the Wye bridge in Hereford, reg no N*** CWL spotted at 7 pm yesterday 8)

My 300th post too :-P :fadein:

Keep seeing a dark blue VR on 18"s (I think) parked near the Shell garage on Ashbourne rd in Derby, anybody?

What I believe was a Mystic Blue Storm, turning onto a road somewhere behind me just off the Binley Road at around 5:15pm this evening. Only got a few seconds to look, though I am sure you saw me as you slowed right down in the entrance to the road before slowly crawling away....

Won't SOMEONE actually respond to all these spotted messages. I haven't had one bite off about 10 different posts! :(

3 today! :D

Dark blue J-reg G60 parked in a small car park off Old Dover Road, Canterbury. Nice leather int 8) , stainless exhaust, Jabba sticker in window and ....Kompressor badge on the rear. Nice mota.

Green driving up the A2 between Faversham and Canterbury.

Black VR6 driving out of Faversham towards A2 roundabout/Canterbury.

All at around 12.30 today. Common as muck these Corrados :wink:

Lovely looking burgundy VR going over the scotswood bridge in newcastle today (sunday) at about half 11, driver gave me a wave!

Apart from the load we saw at the Midlands meet (John M, Jeremy, etc) saw two other Corrado's whilst we tried to pick our way through Leicester.. both Corrado's actually gave our little convoy a flash and a wave. Don't remeber the specifics as I was getting a bit wound up on the road as we were a bit lost and there seemed to be a million vans for carrying horses all doing 20MPH.. but one was a green 16v I think, with a nice sounding exhaust.. don't remeber the 2nd one.. possbily blue? These were both about 5pm on the A47 (I think) through Leicester.

Saw a blue vr6 strom in high wycombe train station in the car park nice car shame about the bird shi*e :)

Saw another today- that's 4 in all! :shock:

Green L-reg VR6 parked in Wincheap, Canterbury.

Spotted a red C just before the victoria infirmiry a couple of days ago. Waves were exchanged but didn't get the chance to see what kind it was. Anyone?