eugopnosaj

Unable to post for sale thread

As the title states, I filled out all the information in Panjo and click to connect my paypal and nothing....doesn't connect the account or save the post information. When i clicked refresh it said that i didn't have privileges to create a new post...

Any ideas? I've got lots of individual items to sell so the Panjo set up isn't really that helpful.

Thanks

Having problems myself - asks for my email address then says an account already exists for this email address and freezes. That Panjo doesn't half seem like a ballache compared to the old just do a for sale thread...

I'm hoping Andi will spot this. I've not listed anything for sale with Panjo and have absolutely no idea how it works I'm afraid!

Having problems myself - asks for my email address then says an account already exists for this email address and freezes. That Panjo doesn't half seem like a ballache compared to the old just do a for sale thread...

Exactly what I get, so annoying. Want to sell some stuff!

Working for me, but I've registered before here with Panjo so its probably the registering that's causing you the issues

Working for me, but I've registered before here with Panjo so its probably the registering that's causing you the issues

I'll try setting up an account with Panjo directly then.

Still not working for me and can't set up a Panjo account because it only works with IOS8 (which I won't download for a few more months when all the bugs are sorted)

IOS8 seems fine to me? But then I don't do a lot other than receive emails on the device.

what you selling jamie? first dibs haha...hope alls well mate

Hello mate - not great tbh but getting a bit better hopefully. Gonna be putting both my interiors up for sale (whichever one sells first the other stays) my 312s, set of RH adapters, bonnet foam and any other bits and pieces I find in my garage...

IOS8 seems fine to me? But then I don't do a lot other than receive emails on the device.

Yeah I just like finding an IOS I like and sticking with it as long as I can Jim.

Yeah I just like finding an IOS I like and sticking with it as long as I can Jim.

Fair enough :) Just letting you know that the worst of the problems seem to be sorted now after a few hasty patches! :)

If it's working for some there's not a lot I can suggest.

If you're still having trouble registering, can you please take a screenshot of the error and post it on here? Or at least the steps you're taking to get there..

I'll get Panjo to look into it - it's out of my control too, if its an issue with their systems.

To those still complaining about the 'For Sale' system... it's impossible to please everybody.

We had open forums - people complained about threads getting out of control.

We had closed forums - people complained they couldn't comment about items.

We have a fully integrated, visually improved, ESCROW compatible, safer system... and people lose the ability to enter their email addresses into a box to register.

I wouldn't have to ship out parts of the forum to 3rd parties if we have more people willing to offer their time to support the forum as Global Moderators, rather than being a Global Troll.

But, as I say, you can't please everybody - including me ;)

If it's working for some there's not a lot I can suggest.

If you're still having trouble registering, can you please take a screenshot of the error and post it on here? Or at least the steps you're taking to get there..

I'll get Panjo to look into it - it's out of my control too, if its an issue with their systems.

To those still complaining about the 'For Sale' system... it's impossible to please everybody.

We had open forums - people complained about threads getting out of control.

We had closed forums - people complained they couldn't comment about items.

We have a fully integrated, visually improved, ESCROW compatible, safer system... and people lose the ability to enter their email addresses into a box to register.

I wouldn't have to ship out parts of the forum to 3rd parties if we have more people willing to offer their time to support the forum as Global Moderators, rather than being a Global Troll.

But, as I say, you can't please everybody - including me ;)

I take it this is aimed at me - just forget it mate I'll stick it all on eBay and won't bother "trolling" your forum anymore

Nope. Wasn't aimed at you, at all.

I'm sorry you feel it was.

The "issues" with running a For Sale area have plagued us since the forum was created. No setup pleases everyone.

But equally, I get a lot of negative threads in here and very little positive feedback, despite 100s of items been listed and sold in the new system already.

I'm sorry you're having problems registering. I've asked for some details to try and help, but you're misreading the rest of the post instead.

Nope. Wasn't aimed at you, at all.

I'm sorry you feel it was.

The "issues" with running a For Sale area have plagued us since the forum was created. No setup pleases everyone.

But equally, I get a lot of negative threads in here and very little positive feedback, despite 100s of items been listed and sold in the new system already.

I'm sorry you're having problems registering. I've asked for some details to try and help, but you're misreading the rest of the post instead.

Ok my apologies Andi, but it certainly reads like you're having a pop at me there mate. After speaking to Panjo it looks like the issue is the © in my username.

Ah, that makes sense.

Hope they can sort that for you.