seanl82

90mm front splitters on ebay

There's a seller we discussed previously who seems to have a huge supply of 90mm splitters on ebay that he's advertising as old spares. He's sold 7 or 8 of them now which have gone for north of £160, even as much as £230! I just wanted to make people that didn't see the previous post aware that they are available for £113 delivered less forum discount from VW heritage. I'm convinced he's buying them up and selling them on as honestly, who has that many spare splitters! It's obviously not breaking the law, but is immoral imo. I bought one from heritage last night as I can't see them having a great deal left. Obviously when stock runs dry, prices escalate. Thought I'd just put that one out there. :)

Nice one Sean I too don't like the possibility he may be doing that. I spotted some BBS centre cap's for sale and the guy was selling them for 20 odd quid more than what I had seen them for sale elsewhere. Some people ehhh :2gunfire:

He is starting bidding low, but it doesn't make it alright. If people don't know they are available elsewhere they assume it's their only option as they're no longer available from the dealer.

Ah, well he was selling one of those last week and it went for a little less than Heritage are selling it for. Maybe realised he can't make a decent profit on those. :bonk: