Hairyarse

Floor mats

Evening all!

I've found some floor mats on eBay - they look good and I need some as mine are so tatty - but they seem really cheap. I'm not complaining but wanted to see if anyone had bought these already and could vouch for their quality?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/370855874583?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Cheers in advance ;)

Andy

They don't look much like the OE ones tbh Andy, although to be fair, the OE rear ones aren't exactly perfect. The fronts are a different shape too though.

Thanks Sean, yes I thought the shape looked a bit off. I think I'll check with them if that's a pic of what I'm getting or if that's a generic pic that they're using

I bought some of the cheapest ebay mats I could find. Was something like £12 delivered.

Perfect fit. Look good. Not as hard wearing as originals. Had mine in for about 20,000 miles and still ok. I'd probably replace them again soon.

Only one is worn. I have loads of decent passenger mats and rears.

I'm 90% sure I bought these about six months ago (same price & look for the price they are great. The pic is indeed a generic one, if you look further down it has an outline drowning of what you get.

Jees I must be going blind - I read it but mist have skimmed it!! - saw the drawing too! Thanks guys for pointing out the obvious, I'll open my eyes next time LOL :o

The mats arrived today and I have to say I'm really pleased with them. Naturally at the price they're not the thickest carpet in the world - but I didn't expect them to be - and to be honest, the quality is great. If I had paid more I wouldn't have been too disappointed so overall I'm very happy. The fit isn't too bad either ;)

2014-10-24165725_zps12c24b61.jpg

Look good! I think I'll have to invest in these as a run-around set to save my genuine script set for shows etc....... :cool:

Do people check them at shows? Is that some sort of ritual?

Haha, I don't think so - well I certainly don't! I dunno, think it just says a lot about how the car is used by the state of the floor mat? :shrug:

Hairyarse, any chance of posting a pic of the rear ones please.

Yes I can do that later no probs ;) The shape of the rears were ever so slightly different to what came out, but they still fit ok.

Yes I can do that later no probs ;) The shape of the rears were ever so slightly different to what came out, but they still fit ok.

...here you go, excuse the mucky carpet! :cool:

2014-10-25115403_zpsf349cd88.jpg

They look pretty good from the pics but is it me or is that on the wrong side?