dr_mat

Corrado Heater Matrix NOS unused

Corrado Heater Matrix NOS unused

For sale here is a NOS (unused) third party heater matrix bought from GSF a year and a half ago.

Part number at the time was 214 44 0180, price was ?42. I believe that the VW equivalent part number is 1J2819031B. These part numbers don't bring anything up on the GSF website now so I suspect they have switched codes.

It was bought for a Corrado VR6 but never used due to the garage ordering another one instead.

It's therefore in perfect unused condition!

I'll put a photo on the auction at some point later.. but hey it's a heater matrix..!

It will also fit a bunch of other VAG/Seat/Skoda cars no doubt.

List Date: 11/23/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Corrado Heater Matrix NOS unused

--------------------------------------

On Sale For: ?30.00

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

Edited by dr_mat

To be fair, I don't know how much it's going to cost to post so I set it higher. I'll take thirty quid "plus postage" though.

FYI Vince at stealth told me they got another matrix because this one has "push fit" pipe. He reckoned it fitted the heater box ok but the pipes were difficult to attach (my Corrado has jubilees). Want to make that clear :)

Mmmm, I'm slightly worried that it'll not fit now? When you say push fit, does that mean I need new hoses? Or a connecting piece?

Don't know to be honest. A dig around on the net for the part number suggests it might actually be better suited to mk4 golf fitment (and Seat/Audi/the usual suspect), but GSF definitely sold it to me as a Corrado VR6 fit part.

... GSF definitely sold it to me as a Corrado VR6 fit part.

OK, we know what that means then :lol:

looking at the pic it seems to have later VW plastic hose connectors so it's not a mk2/3/corrado fit

Edited by davidwort

I'm gonna pass mate, as anything I eventually do has to be very easy due to my poor mechanical skills :lol:

I think you're right, it's probably a Golf mk4 part. PITA. Can I change the title of the thread?

you can, I have, but if you want to change it further you should be able to edit the first post and then 'Go Advanced' to change the title, I'm hoping it's not just MODS that can do that.