CorradoWannabe

Part-Ex'ing Corrado R32 for Honda Jazz + Front Door :(

I have a friend who will be buying my R32 Corrado. He will be giving me some money plus a 2004 Honda Jazz. The money is already earmarked for a front door.

I am trying to mentally prepare myself for this deal so I am not totally depressed when it happens!!!

I am planning to Part-Ex the Jazz in the near future for something like an R32 Golf - but for now the reality is my Corrado goes one way and all I have to show for it will be a Jazz and a front door!!!!!

Only positive - it is going to a mate so I'll get to drive it again hopefully in the future - but he does live in Cornwall!

Edited by CorradoWannabe

My wife has a jazz. It's ****e.

Seems a poor deal to me. How much do you want for you R32 if you don't mind me asking?

I hope you are getting full price of corrado plus the jazz because I agree, they are built like crap. My friend has one that she now has to unlock the car from the boot as all the locks have knackered and then get into the boot through the rear seats because the handle is knackered lol!!!

Edited by swiftkid

It is some custom made one, but at the end of the day is just a door, that opens and closes!

Must have solid gold handles or something to make you swap your rado for that Honda