Gwr vr6

Track days

Any one into them ? If so who do you use ? What car ? And what's your fav uk track , after half a dozen subarus then evos I bought an out an out Clio sport ph1 as a track car , after a few near misses , in cars that I couldn't afford to bin , started out as a big standard car , now 5 grand later running low boost 250 bhp 850kg it goes well , took the p out of many a bigger car in this how I bought her [ATTACH=CONFIG]80354[/ATTACH]

Now looks like this [ATTACH=CONFIG]80355[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]80356[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]80357[/ATTACH] fav uk track for me has to be cadwell as the car is big enough to stay with most things , big tracks like donny etc it gets killed on the straights

Oh she goes well and about 280 bhp per tonne does fly along , done a good few sprint days in her and never been out of the top 4 , against scoobs that are anywhere from 300 bhp up to 500 , and a windy circuit she does take some beating

I used to have an old suzuki swift I converted to a Gti, I took that to Cadwell and that was a whole lot of fun! Nearly went in to the back of a Caterham type kit car on the left hander after the main straight, he wanted to Brake and I was taking the corner flat out.

Definitely want another track car, a little pocket rocket.

I like the old swift mate , very underrated car light as hell too , and yes had many a good day at cadwell , mareham raf charity track day is a blast was doing a shown 185 on the clock and a 700 bhp saab went cruising by me lol and no I wasn't in the Clio but my old evo 8 [ATTACH=CONFIG]80361[/ATTACH]

I like the old swift mate , very underrated car light as hell too , and yes had many a good day at cadwell , mareham raf charity track day is a blast was doing a shown 185 on the clock and a 700 bhp saab went cruising by me lol and no I wasn't in the Clio but my old evo 8 [ATTACH=CONFIG]80361[/ATTACH]

185mph at Cadwell, in what car?

I've raced against some quick cars at Cadwell and nothing gets close to that speed, 150'ish max.

Long enough it seems. Done a few in the past funnily enough always in a Corrado. 1st was with a 1.8 16v then in the VR6T then a couple in the current standard VR.

Std Corrados are fun on the track but not very quick but then its depends on which track. Any stop start stuff isn't good as the gearbox ratios are a bit crap Ive found.

Still really fancy doing mine into more of a track car but cant be arsed with it then being too focused.