ross k

various bits sunroof switch parcel shelf wheel adapters

various bits sunroof switch parcel shelf wheel adapters

right guys since i sold the rado got a few bits up for grabs

-early sunroof switch works as it should 10 pound

-black parcel shelf good condition one cord broken 10 pound

-vr6 rocker cover powder coated orange 10 pound

-a pair of brand new 5x100-5x112 steel wheel adapters 40 pound or i have a set of four for 75 pound

-set of four amg penta alloys 15x7 et21 5x112 a couple are curbed and one has a flat spot but balances fine very tidy otherwise three nankang tyres all three have camber wear one is worse than the others other one like new after 250 pound including a set of 20mm adapters making them et1 and perfect fitment for a vr6 as seen in the picture.

all prices are minus postage located in kent but travelling to warwick soon so any of this stuff can be collected there thanks Ross

List Date: 12/31/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: various bits sunroof switch parcel shelf wheel adapters

--------------------------------------

On Sale For: ?1,000.00

buynowbutton.png

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

k4sEZNPD8g3W.JPG

Px2cJQYU2Du8.JPG

XqyGUJMEnNEC.JPG

vF0f02ppFm8a.jpg

Mobile friendly version: various bits sunroof switch parcel shelf wheel adapters

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Edited by ross k

ive got two fk aluminium ones and four steel one their unbranded but i have used them and didnt have wheel wobble etc but it seems like everyone is after them

hi Ross k might be interested in the wheels any more pics? are they flat? are they dished? im in devon so its a bit too far to collect but £250 shipped sounds about right? cheers Dan happy new year

their dished ill upload a pic of every wheel for you i can do 265 pound shipped so ill pay half the shipping does that sound fair let me know asap as everyone is after the adapters but would rather sell them all together thanks Ross

here is a pic of every wheel just let let you know if you want to put them on a vr you will most likely need rolled arches

amg3.jpg

amg1.jpg

amg2.jpg

amg4.jpg

wheels look good how much are the adaptors worth as i have some already could you knock the price off?

I would prefer flat but the dish looks fairly minimal its difficult to see and are the center caps proper ones?

i can see the kerbing damage how bad is the flat spot does the wheel loose pressure etc?

cheers Dan

wheels look good how much are the adaptors worth as i have some already could you knock the price off?

I would prefer flat but the dish looks fairly minimal its difficult to see and are the center caps proper ones?

i can see the kerbing damage how bad is the flat spot does the wheel loose pressure etc?

cheers Dan

no wheel doesnt loose pressue and hasnt been an issue since ive had it but it is noticeable yeh i can knock the adaptors of the price how does 180 pound without the adaptors sound or 200 pound shipped the centre caps are just plain and could do with painting i would rather sell them without the adaptors

alright mate sounds like the wheels are sold ill send over the payment details and get them packed up for you thanks ross

here some pics of the rocker cover

DSC_2208.jpg

DSC_2207.jpg

heres some pics of the parcel shelf could do with a good clean but its good condition

DSC_2205.jpg

DSC_2204.jpg

yeh pickup sunday is fine preferably earlier rather than later easy pops if you still want the rocker cover i will get you a postage price in the morning if thats ok as im going out in a sec