wapadrand

1994 Black Corrado VR6 - Offers for Engine / Gearbox

Thanks - will do!

thank dude, but i will leave the engine on that respect, very high mileage for me unfortunately!

Hello

In after the plate the bonnet catch closes onto, I think it's riveted into place. I've attached a pic of where it should be

27866C0F-44B2-4FCD-A573-AAFB9CC04E5C.jpg

I'm also after the inside window scarpers (between door card and window) I they are in good condition

Thanks

Scott

Graham

I'll try and get a picture of the front spoiler for you. It's in reasonable condition.

Edited by wapadrand

Hello

In after the plate the bonnet catch closes onto, I think it's riveted into place. I've attached a pic of where it should be

27866C0F-44B2-4FCD-A573-AAFB9CC04E5C.jpg

I'm also after the inside window scarpers (between door card and window) I they are in good condition

Thanks

Scott

Hi Scott

I'll look into the bonnet catch plate. The inside window scrapers are in good condition as far as I know.

Will let you know.

Regards

Clive

Edited by wapadrand

Thanks Clive, I'm also after the outer passenger side window seal that runs round the door, must be free of splits/holes etc!

Cheers

Scott

Thanks Clive, I'm also after the outer passenger side window seal that runs round the door, must be free of splits/holes etc!

Cheers

Scott

Will check at the weekend when there is some light!

Any news on that bracket pal? Thanks. Also looking for a passenger side "Jesus handle"

Want to look in the daylight, so will do it at the weekend.

Excuse my ignorance, but what is the "Jesus Handle"?

Want to look in the daylight, so will do it at the weekend.

Excuse my ignorance, but what is the "Jesus Handle"?

No problem man, let me know.

Aye I should have explained that a bit more lol. As above, the grab handle above the passenger door. With the screws as well if you have.

Cheers.

No problem man, let me know.

Aye I should have explained that a bit more lol. As above, the grab handle above the passenger door. With the screws as well if you have.

Cheers.

No reason why that is not there and available!

Any joy with the bonnet cable and all the fixings ?

I have reserved these bits for you on my list and will let you know when I can get them off. Still waiting on interest on engine/gearbox to trigger everything. Let me know if you're in a hurry and I'll see what I can do.

regards

Clive

I'm looking for another block, what is the mileage on the engine, has any work been done to the block or head at any point in its life?

No work done on it since I've had it. Alaways been good. The guy who has always serviced my cars said it was as good a standard engine as he'd seen and was still strong. I have not yet had it removed from the car in case someone wanted to hear it running. As indicated at the top of this thread (184k) and I have started it periodically without any problems. Clearly it would need a service after standing. It has been well looked after since I've had the car (several years).

Regards

Clive

Edited by wapadrand

Hi Clive,

I am looking for the passenger side door trim that runs inside the car between the bottom of the window and the top of the leather interior door card. Unfortunately It was cracked when they installed my sound system… I have already replaced it once but due to the age of the plastic it cracked again. I presume this would be the same part and colour altho i'm not completely sure? I have a 1995 classic green VR6 storm with beige leather interior… I can send you a photo of the part if needs be.

Many thanks

Hi Clive

Have you got the Front Subframe and rad support? If so can you let me know!

Yes I will have. When would you need these?

Any chance you'd be willing to part with the bracket that joins the gearbox to the gearbox mount?

Hello i am looking for a few trim parts to restore my corrado. I am after a bonnet pull complete with cable the heater controls and a complete working sunroof. I know it's hoping but have to try

Hello i am looking for a few trim parts to restore my corrado. I am after a bonnet pull complete with cable the heater controls and a complete working sunroof. I know it's hoping but have to try

Both promised to others at the moment. Will get back to you if either falls through.

Any chance you'd be willing to part with the bracket that joins the gearbox to the gearbox mount?

Don't see why not! I'll get back to you through PM once the gearbox is out - no interest so far!

Don't see why not! I'll get back to you through PM once the gearbox is out - no interest so far!

Sorry, don't need this anymore, I bit bullet and picked one up from vw.

Thanks anyway