graham1971

headlights

Both the wiring and the bulbs will be showing signs of "age" now, so a popular upgrade is a new loom with a direct feed from the battery (Kurzy or similar off the forum) and better bulbs - I went for Osram Night Breakers, and if honest they are probably as good if not better than my daily!

Ian.

Is upgrading the qiring difficult ot could it be done by most DIY ers? Also, are there kits to avoid and where's the best place to source them?

Just bought a set from ebay, they were from Rayne Automotive but I couldn't get their own website to put them in the basket. When I checked they also sell through Ebay so I bought them there. They are a little more expensive on Ebay, probably because of the Ebay fees! 😬 Thanks for all the advice again, everytime I want to do something to the Corrado you guys are an amazing source of info!

getting the reflectors resprayed will also help, mine was picked up on the mot, now the cars are coming up to 20-25 years old I imagine most are starting to break down.. I'm hopefully getting mine done soon. Have upgraded the loom and bulbs so fingers crossed it makes a massive difference. :dance: