davevw

R32 conversion manifolds

Can anybody confirm dubpower have stopped making there r32 conversion manifolds

And which other companies make them apart from united Motorsport

Cheers

I have heard this as well, don't know of anyone doing off the shelf manifolds but I've been quoted £225 from a place near grimsby for a custom one. I've bodged one together myself for the time being just to get it through MOT then I'll be heading there to get a nice shiny one made. I'll have a word to see if he fancies making a jig for others but won't be for a while (April time)

You can use the old vr6 down pipe with an bit of pipe welded mind the extra flexi as mine is temporary too

My manifolds are same as the mk4 r32/4motion

888D047F-76E4-41D5-8A54-F01DFB8B09A4_zpsrgkfwi24.jpg

The mk5 r32 manifolds are different

I used mk5 r32 manifold, bit of pipe I had kicking about and vr downpipe. Picture in my build thread. Mk4/tt manifolds point downwards, mk5/a3 are more like the vr. United motorsport one doesn't fit mk5 type

As above if using the United motorsport one has to be 4 motions style manifolds not mk5.

Can confirm du power no longer supply, also called another company but forgotten the name who said both they and dubpower had a set amount which have now all gone. Neither company would be prepared to order another batch as demand is too low and they would be left with X number of manifolds unable to sell. So option is either UM or custom.

Companies such as swift mentioned, infinity near M4 Jnc 18 will do it but they quoted me nearer 550 and would need the car there, not an option for me.

Hope this helps.

Max.