Ralphead

Slam panel, late wings, early bonnet, grill,splitter and n/s headlight

As per the title. I do have a bonnet but haven't had a chance to find it and check it over so not yet sure I need one. Paint is not important as the cars being resprayed but metal condition is. I can collect but am at the arse end of nowhere, Cornwall.

Scratch that. I'll just be needing a slam panel, early n/s wing, headlight and grill.

I thought I may as well fit late wings as I'm planning to widetrack the car. This work was going to be an insurance job but that's looking shaky so I'll probably just be getting the bare minimum of bits together and possibly doing it myself so the widetrack / abf plan's going to have to wait..

Panels in Inca Blue would be lovely, but then so would the moon on a stick..

Edited by Ralphead
Disorganisation

Lilfuzzer: Thank you but we're to far apart to make it work, sorry.

Jezza: My list has changed slightly as per my edit above. So your slam panel would be the only part I could use of that VR6. Let me know when it's in please.

Right. In light of my changing parts wanted list I'm going to start a new thread as I can't edit the title of this one, I should put more thought into it..

Sorry to the mods for being messy, please feel free to delete this thread if you feel the need.

Hi mate, got a whole front panel from an early spec car, dead straight and solid, little patch of surface rust in one spot but that's it. I'm in Wales but from Cornwall originally so regularly drive down that way so could meet at a convenient point off the A30.