Jamie

Anyone speak German?

Would you be kind enough to translate the following text for me please?

Dank Spassbieter wieder zu haben. Leute, wenn ihr momentan kein Geld habt dann bietet bitte nicht.

Biete ein Set Dämmmatten für die Motorhaube vom neuen oder alten Modell. Ihr könnt mir nach der Auktion mitteilen für welche Haube ihr das Set benötigt.

Die Matten sind neu, bestehen aus dem selben Material wie original und sind absolut passgenau. Die Rückseite ist wie original selbstklebend.

Bei Fragen einfach kurz anschreiben. Versand ist grundsätzlich weltweit möglich, muss aber abgesprochen werden.

Viel Spass beim Bieten.

Keine Garantie, Gewährleistung oder Rücknahme möglich.

It's bonnet foam for a Corrado apparently - just want to know if it will fit a VR6 bonnet?

Vielen Danke :D

Thanks Bidders to have you back . People, if you currently have no money then please do not offer . Offering a set of insulating mats for the hood of the new or old model . You can send me after the auction report for which you need the hood set. The mats are new, made ​​of the same material as the original and are absolutely true . The back is like original self-adhesive. For questions write simple short. Shipping is worldwide possible but must be agreed . Happy bidding. No guarantee , warranty or return possible.

Hope that helps!

google translate got me the same answer....

you found anything special Jamie.... is it original foam.

Link ???

Edited by delfinis38

no, however i just copied and pasted that into google translate and it came up with this...

Thanks Bidders to have you back. People, if you currently have no money then please do not offer.

Offering a set of insulating mats for the hood of the new or old model. You can send me after the auction report for which you need the hood set.

The mats are new, made of the same material as the original and are absolutely true. The back is like original self-adhesive.

For questions write simple short. Shipping is worldwide possible but must be agreed.

Happy bidding.

No guarantee, warranty or return possible

Hmmmmm - when I put it in google translate it would only translate the first paragraph...

It's original style waffle type under bonnet foam. It's on German eBay but there's a few listings - all the same description but prices range from €69 - €89. Looks pretty good from the pics but if it's not right I'm not paying that sort of money

Hmmmmm - when I put it in google translate it would only translate the first paragraph...

It's original style waffle type under bonnet foam. It's on German eBay but there's a few listings - all the same description but prices range from €69 - €89. Looks pretty good from the pics but if it's not right I'm not paying that sort of money

Do you have a link Jamie I looked and could not find it.... I'm interested if correct.... I guess the set on uk ebay at moment will go for silly money.

Do you have a link Jamie I looked and could not find it.... I'm interested if correct.... I guess the set on uk ebay at moment will go for silly money.

Ang on - me phones going...

It says they're made from the same foam as the original ones. The guy says that you need to let him know after buying, for which model/hood you need them. Sounds like he has both, new and old style. He also says "worldwide shipping is possible, but needs to be discussed" . I'm native german, so let me know if you need to translate anything else.

not what you were asking i know but vw heritage sell them early and late versions, although seems to be a different material to oem?

https://www.vwheritage.com/shop/corrado/535823101/bonnet-sound-proofing-for-corrado-models-92-95/?crumbStartPage=1&crumbStartRow=1

I recently ordered a set of bonnet mats from VW Heritage for my VR6. Despite each piece having been laser cut, they were all cut to big and didn't fit into the recesses on the bonnet. VW Heritage contacted their supplier who despite acknowledging the error, we're not prepared to change their template as they apparently sell the sets direct to customers. I duly returned the kit to VW Heritage fir a refund.

I recently ordered a set of bonnet mats from VW Heritage for my VR6. Despite each piece having been laser cut, they were all cut to big and didn't fit into the recesses on the bonnet. VW Heritage contacted their supplier who despite acknowledging the error, we're not prepared to change their template as they apparently sell the sets direct to customers. I duly returned the kit to VW Heritage fir a refund.

I bit the bullit last night and made an offer on the German ebay site for a foam bonnet soundproofing kit for my VR6

The agreed price including postage was £63 and the seller has confirmed that the kit for the VR6 will fit my model year. From the photograph on ebay, it appears the same. I will make a further post when I receive the goods and fit them

Robinw

I bit the bullit last night and made an offer on the German ebay site for a foam bonnet soundproofing kit for my VR6

The agreed price including postage was £63 and the seller has confirmed that the kit for the VR6 will fit my model year. From the photograph on ebay, it appears the same. I will make a further post when I receive the goods and fit them

Robinw

Good man , watching this space.

Oh nice one well in Robin :) If it all goes well maybe Fabian would be kind enough to speak to them about a group buy?

Oh nice one well in Robin :) If it all goes well maybe Fabian would be kind enough to speak to them about a group buy?

I'd be up for a group buy....

Hi

Well, the soundproofing arrived this morning from Germany. The quality looks very good and each piece is laser cut and fits perfectly into the bonnet recesses. So far so good. I hope to fit it tomorrow. I acknowledged receipt and tentatively asked the seller if he would accommodate a group purchase. I will let you know his response and my success in fitting.

RobinW

Hi

Well, the soundproofing arrived this morning from Germany. The quality looks very good and each piece is laser cut and fits perfectly into the bonnet recesses. So far so good. I hope to fit it tomorrow. I acknowledged receipt and tentatively asked the seller if he would accommodate a group purchase. I will let you know his response and my success in fitting.

RobinW

good man.... look forward to seeing the foam on the bonnet.... how much did you pay delivered to the UK ? I spoke to the chap this afternoon via email and he quoted 80 euros delivered for a VR set.

will hang fire at the moment and see if you think its good enough to go ahead / group buy.

good man.... look forward to seeing the foam on the bonnet.... how much did you pay delivered to the UK ? I spoke to the chap this afternoon via email and he quoted 80 euros delivered for a VR set.

will hang fire at the moment and see if you think its good enough to go ahead / group buy.

Hi

I paid the same figure of 80 euros,inclusive of delivery.

Robinw