britpop95

2.8, 2.9 injectors same?

I need a replacement injector for the corrado and i can only seem to find a injector for the mk3 2.8 golf do the 2.8 and 2.9 vr6 use the same injectors? Apparently the injectors in the 2.9 should run at 210cc, Thanks in advance.

Yeah they're the same. You can have yours refurbished through Mr Injector and the like, for decent money.

I have a spare set for refurbishing if you want them. Rough but great for refurbishing then swapping

Thanks shaun i have had my injectors refurbished by injectortune there coming back tomorrow th guy had told me that one of the injectors has an electrical fault and won't go back to its original 210cc its stuck at squirting 250cc so he's recommended i either get a new injector or buy a second hand one and have him refurb it. Thanks shaun really appreciate that mate

Now then hag very kind of you mate i do only need just 1 as I've had them all refurbished and 1 of them has an electrical fault. How much do you want for them matey?

I can sell you just 1 if you don't want a full set. I had a full set and sold one a while back so the rest will be sold individually.

Cheers lads for the offers I've managed to get one locally off a guy who has a mk3 vr6 much appreciated though as always