science

Headlight Lock Nut?

Does anyone have the part number or a source for the plastic lock nut that fits the bottom screw on the back of the headlight??

Does it sit on the body, to locate the back awkward screw? If so I might have one or more as I have a couple of spare corrados lying about

Does it sit on the body, to locate the back awkward screw? If so I might have one or more as I have a couple of spare corrados lying about

Yeah, The Awkard screw! That would be ace if you have a spare one.

Is this the plastic bit that the screw screws into? If so, they are available from the dealers for pennies, and are used in quite a few other places.

Is this the plastic bit that the screw screws into? If so, they are available from the dealers for pennies, and are used in quite a few other places.

That's it. I would rather avoid a trip to the dealers, so I'm hoping I can get it posted. Still after a part number...

Is it this bit pictured?

DSC_0063_zpstah0hd6p.jpg

If so, then it looks like part 23 is the kiddy as it shows it pointing toward the top bracket. Part no is 811807577C Insert Nut I've looked and all three seem to be the same on my car - ie the top two and bottom plastic bits are the same.

Is it this bit pictured?

DSC_0063_zpstah0hd6p.jpg

If so, then it looks like part 23 is the kiddy as it shows it pointing toward the top bracket. Part no is 811807577C Insert Nut I've looked and all three seem to be the same on my car - ie the top two and bottom plastic bits are the same.

Ahh, Nice one! Thanks for looking, I didn't know they were the same. Parts ordered. :-)

All fixed now, 811807577C does all job, three per side. Ah, the joys of non wobbly headlights!