vw rule

New genuine corrado n/s & o/s complete door mirrors £36.00 each on ebay ??

I've just found this on Ebay states they're the original genuine item,

N/S i.e left door mirror unit for £36.00

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-VW-Corrado-wing-mirror-RHD-536857501A-/201321722812?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2edfb5b3bc

And O/S i.e right door mirror unit for £36.00

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-VW-Corrado-wing-mirror-RHD-536857502A/201321722550?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D30111%26meid%3D4835e5afe7074109a38ec590db1e3f62%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D201321722812&rt=nc

But I'm not too sure if they are genuine or copies,

plus if early or late as I thought there is a difference in the wiring connector plugs,

between early and late mirrors ??

Si

Im very surprised there haven't been any comments about these. Im assuming that like myself people think too good to be true..

Well, i phoned the company and they will be posting up on their web page a direct link to buy a pair for the posted price of one, so 36 a side plus 12 postage..

The mirrors are complete and genuine i.e. primed casing, motor, heated glass, wiring, door gasket..

Mine arrive tomorrow so will confirm that they are as good as they sound..

So hold off from buying from eBay for now. Also their stock is large (far more than the 10 quoted) so unless you want to buy several hundred mirrors you cant corner the market...

LINKS FOR LEFT HAND AND RIGHT HAND DRIVE VARIANTS. APART FROM THE OBVIOUS COLOUR DIFFERENCE THE SUPPLIER (AND ME) DON'T KNOW WHAT THE DIFFERENCE IS.

http://mi-uk.co.uk/epages/950004761....57501A/502A%22

http://mi-uk.co.uk/epages/950004761..../502A%20QV1%22

Edited by Goldie

Wonder where the hell these came from then! Like you say, almost too good to be true. Will be buying a pair if these are indeed legit as the motor, heated glass, etc would be fantastic to get renewed.

Im very surprised there haven't been any comments about these. Im assuming that like myself people think too good to be true..

Well, i phoned the company and they will be posting up on their web page a direct link to buy a pair for the posted price of one, so 36 a side plus 12 postage..

The mirrors are complete and genuine i.e. primed casing, motor, heated glass, wiring, door gasket..

Mine arrive tomorrow so will confirm that they are as good as they sound..

So hold off from buying from eBay for now. Also their stock is large (far more than the 10 quoted) so unless you want to buy several hundred mirrors you cant corner the market...

cool will look forward to your report

the gf's passenger side has never worked

They were block bought to be supplied to another company that went bust. No prizes for guessing who that could be.

Yep - can you PM me the info pls?

Worth it for the glass alone, new glass demists so much better than old ones!

It's in the first post numbnuts :)

^ Thats eBay Jim unless I'm looking at an old / cached page version??

Please post below if so... I want to order 100 of these and then sell to Ron Dennis :-)

They seem a quite interesting company, has anyone considered them for the roof mouldings?

I cant get my head around whether they manufacture parts themselves or whether it is off the shelf stuff they have from VAG group?

Let us know how you get on with them when they arrive Michael. Im very interested in these also.

Dougie

If the service is anything to go by then we are onto a winner.. I have been sent the links for direct purchase but until i have seen the merchandise and am happy ill reserve judgment...

Ill post he link when I'm happy with the mirrors.

I asked if they have anything else corrado. Denied.

Please let us know what you think to these mirrors Goldie once you've seen the product.

Many thanks

Si

Doesn't take too much detective work... Down the road from me in Wallingford.

Absolutely. A good oldfashioned telephone call and we could all have more mirror glasses than we could ever need.

They seem a quite interesting company, has anyone considered them for the roof mouldings?

I cant get my head around whether they manufacture parts themselves or whether it is off the shelf stuff they have from VAG group?

Let us know how you get on with them when they arrive Michael. Im very interested in these also.

Dougie

The stuff i was asking about is sourced from VW..

Definitely going to get a pair of these once they've been vetted / approved :)

Didn't vw supply the mirrors to other manufacturers? Might explain why so many spare. Mclaren and tvr used them that i know of.

Bad news

Postman delivered but I did get home in time. Verdict early tomorrow afternoon.