Goran Krogh

Recaro seats value?

Hello. I'm from Norway, and bought one interior from one forum member here who were not quite as expected

Seller said this was in mint condition, which also indicated the price

Here are the photos I was sent before the trade:

IMG_1029_zps9vohp646.jpg

IMG_1030_zpsfseghosu.jpg

IMG_1031_zpslpl4wqeg.jpg

How it looked when I received it. Extreme smell of cat pee, and as you can see on the pictures is far from MINT condition that sells said it was.

What is the value of this?

20150504_145134_zps87rhvvnf.jpg

20150504_144935_zpsgml6yfkn.jpg

20150504_144922_zpsilvf5kdh.jpg

20150418_135612_zpsj1hxmvwe.jpg

20150418_125046_zpsx6gd2hre.jpg

more damage / wear than what appears in the pictures

that is rather shocking

have you contacted the member you purchased them from?

He could refund 1/10 of the price. Its not helping me much, i still have a "mint" interior in bad condition.

since he sells it as mint i rate it as 9/10, but this is max a 5/10

How mich did you pay for them ?

Id say they are far from mint and id be asking for some cash back so that i could semd them to an upholstry firm , id be more ****ed off with the fact that you have bought something described as mint and now you have to mess around taking big bulky items for repair !! Id like to know who the seller was just so that i knew not to deal with them in the future , it might also help other people not get scorched

How mich did you pay for them ?

Id say they are far from mint and id be asking for some cash back so that i could semd them to an upholstry firm , id be more ****ed off with the fact that you have bought something described as mint and now you have to mess around taking big bulky items for repair !! Id like to know who the seller was just so that i knew not to deal with them in the future , it might also help other people not get scorched

agreed.

Not at all acceptable. Get a quote to re-upholster, if he refuses to pay as long as you paid via paypal (i hope you did) report it to them. get a full refund and let him arrange collection, thats what i would do tbh.

ditto redborbet & EJ comments

dont be shy or worried about posting the forum users name, this is a friendly forum where situations like this should not happen

Was it bought via Panjo? do Panjo have guarantees like eBay to protect buyers? How long ago did you buy?

Just checked on Panjo and if you did buy through there - there is buyer protection if "significantly different" to advertised! I would say that qualifies!!!!

Just checked on Panjo and if you did buy through there - there is buyer protection if "significantly different" to advertised! I would say that qualifies!!!!

well found m8

PONGO TO THE RESCUE!!!!

Wait till admins get a load of this!

PONGO TO THE RESCUE!!!!

Wait till admins get a load of this!

ha ha ha PONGO!!

you're gona rattle them again EJ ;)

Lol - but not the admins responsibility - hopefully direct with Panjo! (if indeed these were purchased through Panjo. And in a way this gives credence to using Panjo if it protects

Lol - but not the admins responsibility - hopefully direct with Panjo! (if indeed these were purchased through Panjo. And in a way this gives credence to using Panjo if it protects

indeed - lets hope the OP paid by panjo

Name & shame and bann, this could of been sold to anyone of us here, unlucky i guess but some one would of brought them sooner or later. Hope you get some money back..

Since I live in Norway, it is not easy to hand it back. I got this shipped to a buddy who works a bit in Norway who took it with him so that I could save shipping costs.

So, if I had paid with paypal, it has been too long since purchase to get back some of the money there.

I was happy when I found upholstery with classicparts.de but within they answered me and got sent invoice, they were sold out :) ..

I will not publish the seller's name yet, then he will probably certainly not repay anything.

English is not my language, but hope you understand me :)

Since I live in Norway, it is not easy to hand it back. I got this shipped to a buddy who works a bit in Norway who took it with him so that I could save shipping costs.

So, if I had paid with paypal, it has been too long since purchase to get back some of the money there.

I was happy when I found upholstery with classicparts.de but within they answered me and got sent invoice, they were sold out :) ..

I will not publish the seller's name yet, then he will probably certainly not repay anything.

English is not my language, but hope you understand me :)

you speak english very well mate. its a good job really as i couldn't imagine us lot trying to speak to you in Norwegian.

Once you feel it suitable please do post the name as i and other members on the forum want to make sure we dont have any dealings with this person.

you speak english very well mate. its a good job really as i couldn't imagine us lot trying to speak to you in Norwegian.

Once you feel it suitable please do post the name as i and other members on the forum want to make sure we dont have any dealings with this person.

Thanks!..

On the first pics, is the seats look to be on mint condition? ? i would rate then 8-9/10. Value for front, rear seat and doorcards?

And my pics, rate 5/10? value?

Thanks!..

On the first pics, is the seats look to be on mint condition? ? i would rate then 8-9/10. Value for front, rear seat and doorcards?

And my pics, rate 5/10? value?

Great if someone take there time to answer :)

I have been looking for a mint late type recaro for some time, and this looked very nice in the photos seller sendt me. What would you priced them, from first pics, to photos i took after a got them?

Well my guess is for mint £1000 but I'm the condition you show in the photos.... Well it's that less the cost of getting them refurbished. Not sure of cost of that but personally I would not want to pay more than £400-£500 tops